Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

We will have to see. So far they're about 350. It's about right with the lab series I haven't seen any go over that price. Seems like the lab series has no hype and resellers are only buying these hoping these will go higher. They only sell out because of it being limited but if they came out with more pairs like infrareds they would sit for weeks like the crimsons.

Yep, but these are way different than the others.
BLING BLING
View media item 884497

Happen to me too. I tried to get What the Kobes and it had me wait forever. It is ok though. i am starting to make friends with OG heads all around and get good deals on stuff I like. Instagram makes sneaker collecting so easy to get kick now days.
I wish that was true for me, I just started an instagram and it seems like most people are trying to scam me, I had a guy trying to sell me a pair of toro bravos DS for 160. I said they retail for 160 that doesn't sound right (knowing they should be more around 300-350) and he said, ok I will do it for 145, I was like F off and stop selling fakes...

Trinidad james is wearing them in this vid at 3:22

They look nice on feet.

Last edited:
super limited here in charlotte.  this HOH usually gets 100 pairs of general release stuff and at least 30 pair of limited stuff

sick.gif
 hopefully these numbers in-store tell of more online availability 

Just got a call for a raffle at HoH!

Got me feelin like... 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom