Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

eBay take 10%

PayPal take 2.9% + $0.03

Shipping around 8-15 for Fedex Smart Post

so if you sold for 350, eBay earns about the same as seller, lol

end up you getting 350-35(eBay)-10.45(PayPal)-10(shipping) = $294.55 - $245.25 (cost w/ 9% tax in ca) = Profit $49.30
Don't matter how minimal the profit was they still gonna resell. You win some you lose some but the game ain't changing. They gonna do what they do whether its 15 profit of 200

You realize that profit margin you're laughing at is 25%. Warren Buffett doesn't profit 25% annually. You know that if you looked for a place to promise 25% that you'd never find one?

I'm new around here, drifted over from ************* because there is more conversation here. I've noticed the implied assumption that resellers don't do anything else beyond resale. It takes a lot of experience to get the connects it takes to get 5-10 pairs of a release like this. You don't get them in the campus bookstore. Adults own these JB accounts and they don't risk their supply unless there is a supreme level of trust. Who do they trust? It's not people hanging and slanging, but doing nothing else.

mark.gif

You realize that profit margin you're laughing at is 25%. Warren Buffett doesn't profit 25% annually. You know that if you looked for a place to promise 25% that you'd never find one?

I'm new around here, drifted over from ************* because there is more conversation here. I've noticed the implied assumption that resellers don't do anything else beyond resale. It takes a lot of experience to get the connects it takes to get 5-10 pairs of a release like this. You don't get them in the campus bookstore. Adults own these JB accounts and they don't risk their supply unless there is a supreme level of trust. Who do they trust? It's not people hanging and slanging, but doing nothing else.
Would you rather have a 25% profit off of a $225 one time investment or a fraction of a percentage of profit off of a $44,000,000,000 capital base? What a dumb comparison

I need to see more on-feet pics but so far I'm glad I passed on these.

Also, we all know the resell game is for the birds, but if dudes want to hustle for a $40-$70 come-up per shoe then let them.

No problem if dudes want to hustle, but coming in here comparing your hustle to one of the most successful businessmen of all time? lol.

^Why entertain these dudes? Ignore/scroll past these guys just type sometimes to make use of their keyboards

Struck out on my size 12 hopefully theres another colorway of these on the way. It would be cool if it were blackish grey color.

Back
Top Bottom