Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

Got these from FNL with 20$ winners circle. Pretty excited this is my first all reflective/3m shoe. Does anyone know if it is as bright as the silver pair?

heard that some people felt underwhelmed about the look of these shoes in hand. whats your opinions to peeps who got them in hand?

seeing all these posts about issues with NDC :smh:

they need to fix this all ASAP

i aint gonna even come close to get the SB AJ 1's

i remember when NDC never had issues but i struck out on hyped stuff. i want that back :smh:

heard that some people felt underwhelmed about the look of these shoes in hand. whats your opinions to peeps who got them in hand?
I'm very happy with both pairs of 5lab3. I'm thrilled JB is trying something innovative with this lab series, there's only so many times I can buy a black and red colorway of a retro Jordan you know. Quality of the whole lab series has been on point and ideas have been interesting and look good on foot.

I'm very happy with both pairs of 5lab3. I'm thrilled JB is trying something innovative with this lab series, there's only so many times I can buy a black and red colorway of a retro Jordan you know. Quality of the whole lab series has been on point and ideas have been interesting and look good on foot.
yeah. these look sick outdoors. love the stealth matte black. reminds me a lot of stealth cobra helicopters used by the SEALS and what not. 

The 3 is a model that is very hard to make look bad in my opinion and an all black upper with icy sole is very like able. Only wish it was a smoky black translucent or just not so much blue tint. The 3m is just icing on the cake.

when I bought the twos this morning at niketown they gave people a wristband to allow us to get unclaimed shoes after 2pm. 2pm came, I lined up, 5 minutes later had the labs. a lot of people passed on these and the pennys.works for me

when I bought the twos this morning at niketown they gave people a wristband to allow us to get unclaimed shoes after 2pm. 2pm came, I lined up, 5 minutes later had the labs. a lot of people passed on these and the pennys.works for me
nice how many pennys you cop?

After seeing the shoe in person, I just confirmed for myself that the icy sole is the still the best part of the shoe. Congrats on the folks who were able to cop em lab's today...really digging what JB's doing with this series. Lets keep that heat coming! 

Had to pass to help out a family member with life issues. Hopefully I can cop in a few weeks for close to retail. Like the concepts of the labs. Pushing the idea od creativity as JB has always been known for

After seeing the shoe in person, I just confirmed for myself that the icy sole is the still the best part of the shoe. Congrats on the folks who were able to cop em lab's today...really digging what JB's doing with this series. Lets keep that heat coming! 

i think the icey sole is the worst part. It should have been a black sole or atleast a clear sole. the Blue tint throws it off

Size 14 on Ebay right now for $275 shipped from a US seller with good feedback (not me)

item number 321408939286

Last edited:
i think the icey sole is the worst part. It should have been a black sole or atleast a clear sole. the Blue tint throws it off
We can agree to disagree 
happy.gif
 I guess I'm just a sucka for blue icy soles.

For those with promo codes, have the code copied on your clip board or note pad? Word document or what have you. That way when you get the item in your cart, you can just past the code right in without taking too long, or leaving the page. I didn't have any problems.
how to get promo codes? :D

Had to pass to help out a family member with life issues. Hopefully I can cop in a few weeks for close to retail. Like the concepts of the labs. Pushing the idea od creativity as JB has always been known for

What size u need bro i got u

Back
Top Bottom