Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

And waiting for another “OG”? Don’t think they’ll release one anytiime soon

Doesn't matter to me. 7 years went by fast and we got Black Cement's again. Some of us here have so many shoes it's not that big of a deal. I definitely would've gotten these for retail, but it didn't work out. Not knocking those who want to pay resell, but for myself I don't want to pay huge resell for a shoe with a clear sole which will yellow fairly quickly. To each their own. Congrats to the people who got them for box price.

Will the 88s release soon? I just got these
Idk if JB is that savage. They released 88s as very limited a few years ago and then these two white cements that aren’t the same in the last 2 weeks. Idk how much longer they can go on with the white cements not having a GR release. But then again that defeats their purpose for their as releases of these 2.

Idk if JB is that savage. They released 88s as very limited a few years ago and then these two white cements that aren’t the same in the last 2 weeks. Idk how much longer they can go on with the white cements not having a GR release. But then again that defeats their purpose for their as releases of these 2.

What does JB stands for?

But 88' was restocked in May (release feb then restock May) 2013. Tho the next 2 white are kinda different. True Blue was not selling as well I heard.

Whelp got my pair delivered today. Still surprised I hit on the SNKRS app. Shoe looks great but Nike didn’t add any bubble wrap inside my package. Both boxes got damaged but won’t complain.

Will be wearing these soon as the Minnesota weather dries up!

I'm w ya, this Midwest weather ain't no joke

tenor.gif

Man I wish somebody except my $405 bid on GOAT. Just sold OVO Jacket to pay for these and a couple tanks of gas. The Jacket is worth more than shoes:pimp:

On feet before my soles gets “crusty” and “yellow”

Freakin nostalgia right here, this and my Levi’s 501 reminds me of my HS days lol, as corny as it may sound...

A71FCBBB-2CD6-4877-B2CD-A55277EB48B1.jpeg
5E7A7020-358C-40A9-9CC4-D83C46E660EF.jpeg

Great pic but you definitely getting jean stains today!!!! That's guaranteed!

Back
Top Bottom