Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

It stops your countdown clock ahead of everyone else.... for instance the clock stops st 6 o'clock EST. If you have a full 10 minute head start your clock will expire at 5:50 EST and the footsites will start looking for a store that has your size and grant you to opportunity to purchase before someone who has to wait until 6 oclock
Got it, sounds like even just a 1 min headstart makes an extreme diffrence. Have yall had success without headstarts?

8FCA4A05-C162-4751-B0CA-FFDBE77941BD.png

in.
What store is this?

I knew FTL/FA would allocate all their stock to LA, will they release some stock online though...?

Screw it....No way I'm driving from the OC to LA for some damn shoes.....guess I'm not that hardcore. I'll play the online game, or even drive 20min to a local store, but not driving 3 hours....hell no; hope you guys cook!

Reactions: Ube
Screw it....No way I'm driving from the OC to LA for some damn shoes.....guess I'm not that hardcore. I'll play the online game, or even drive 20min to a local store, but not driving 3 hours....hell no; hope you guys cook!
3 hours I would make a day out it.... nice lunch some tunes

I'll be driving up if I hit lmao.

Back
Top Bottom