Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

Open ya mind up man smh. Nike is creating a demand for limited shoes and purposely ignoring their customers. There's thousands of people in the US begging to spend their money these past few days. Adidas should be taking advantage by dropping some dope ish exclusively in these other places Nike continues to ignore. The more kids who have an opportunity to put the shoes on feet today wil be loyal to your brand tomorrow.

I had a good weekend....:smokin:smokin

IMG_0984.JPG

Fresh pic ...wish I was able to get these. Since 88s are valued more maybe ill be able to get a pair later.

I'm good with my 88s for sure, salty I missed these but not going to sweat it, if the price drops maybe I'll scoop but not gonna lose sleep over it

Hot Take: Dunk Contest is tonight. DJ Khaled is one of the judges; a known Jordan Brand collaborator

We The Best 3s or some new colorway drops tonight

Got mine in yesterday too and I absolutely love them. I like the BC colorway more but this was the shoe I was most excited to get this weekend!

FT 3's have less ankle padding than the BC's as far as differences go. My left pair was blessed with that excellent EP height for those that care lol.

IMG_5052.JPG

IMG_5053.jpg

Posted in the BC thread..but why not:

IMG_5051.JPG
IMG_5054.JPG

Last edited:
Open ya mind up man smh. Nike is creating a demand for limited shoes and purposely ignoring their customers. There's thousands of people in the US begging to spend their money these past few days. Adidas should be taking advantage by dropping some dope ish exclusively in these other places Nike continues to ignore. The more kids who have an opportunity to put the shoes on feet today wil be loyal to your brand tomorrow.

Bro it’s not that serious. The cements will drop soon.

Back
Top Bottom