Air Jordan 3 Retro - Black-Sport Blue-Wolf Grey

My pair is going back, EP on my left pair is so high its ridiculous.
I see what the complaints are about now after pulling out a couple other 3s to compare them to but they still look good to me outside of the EP on my pair.
Gotta love eastbay for shipping my wifes pair in the bag of death.
What's That? ^^^^^

Thats the box your Retro 3's Sport Blues came in?

Ahhh Man!

Apparently eastbay only ships mens retros double boxed, gs pairs still get the bag of death.

Is that a black sole on that "Sport Blue" III or is just "very dark blue"?

Very dark blue

If you guys had to pick between a pair that had really nice tumbled leather but mismatching EP (as in one side's print is bolder and cut lower than the other) or a pair that has an almost completely smooth leather upper but better EP, which pair would you guys choose?

Actually selling mines tomorrow, just not for me. Look good in pics but on feet (my feet) I don't like the look or feel. Left shoe fits good but the right is tight like half a size small. Selling for 200 and picking up some kobe masterpieces

If you guys had to pick between a pair that had really nice tumbled leather but mismatching EP (as in one side's print is bolder and cut lower than the other) or a pair that has an almost completely smooth leather upper but better EP, which pair would you guys choose?

Mismatching EP

a-friend a-friend Thanks! Repped! Was kind of leaning towards matching EP as well. Mismatching EP is much more noticeable. And I'm sure the leather will soften up with wear.

Last edited:
View media item 1143387
88 this or that. You can't tell me 20 11s don't get a mention. Partly the reason why I didn't buy the same shoe with Nike Air on the back. Cool I get it but on topic as you can see the sport blue belongs. You'd be crazy to throw these back :smokin

@MrDeeds  Yikes...at eastbay's shipping. I ordered my GS and Men's in the same order and got different tracking for them. I'm sure I got the bag of death too on my girl's pair. Where is @eastbayrep when  you need them? 
nerd.gif

retail price of sport blue here's 171, i put those on sale for 150, i hope this gives you a clue of how much i like em! :D

Mismatching EP, it's an extremely common issue on a lot of pairs of 3s. nothing too out of the ordinary unfortunately with Nikes quality control

Got my pair from NDC, no complaints. A little mis-stitch on the top of the tongue, but nothing major. Wanted to see how lighter laces looked, something about the black laces over the light grey tongue is throwing it off for me. Don't have any light grey laces so I tried white, I think I like it better. Saw a toddler size in person, the outsole looks way better than the men's lol.

View media item 1143526View media item 1143527

I was actually able to walk into a store on a Wednesday after work and walk out with a pair in my size for retail :wow: :smokin

Really salty now that my plug screwed up my extra pair I need a double up for box price. I wait a while to wear everything except 3's soon as I get em I wanna throw em on.

Apparently eastbay only ships mens retros double boxed, gs pairs still get the bag of death.
Very dark blue
they only double box the mens pairs, is because they come double boxed from Nike.. thats why when you order anything else it comes in the bag of death..

trick with eastbay is order a pair of socks too.. that way they have to put it in a box :smile:

Got my pair from NDC, no complaints. A little mis-stitch on the top of the tongue, but nothing major. Wanted to see how lighter laces looked, something about the black laces over the light grey tongue is throwing it off for me. Don't have any light grey laces so I tried white, I think I like it better. Saw a toddler size in person, the outsole looks way better than the men's lol.

View media item 1143526View media item 1143527

You need to try a grey lace swap, the same grey and the tongue ...get rid of the white tho.

These look slimmer on foot probably because they are black, but mostly I'm glad they don't have that banana look like the Infrareds, had to dump those because of it

they only double box the mens pairs, is because they come double boxed from Nike.. thats why when you order anything else it comes in the bag of death..

trick with eastbay is order a pair of socks too.. that way they have to put it in a box :smile:
laugh.gif
 damn I wouldn't pay for socks just to save a dent in a box. never had a problem with a bag but I do live very close to where they ship from.

Back
Top Bottom