Air Jordan 3 Retro - Black-Sport Blue-Wolf Grey

Alright so the next question is... How did the last powder blue IIIs fit? TTS?

For me the Powder Blue, Fire Red, and Infrared lll's all ran a little large. I'm a 10.5, which is what I purchased, but I could've gone down to a 10 if I wanted an exact fit. Just happens that I like a little extra toe room anyways.

people would underrate this shoe because it looked like a copycat/ wannabe of the black cement 3s that Michael Jordan wore (thats what made the shoe hype ). i wonder what if BC 3s never existed. i bet people will like this. they look nice to me though i cant stop comparing them to the bc3 but lookin at this colorway without BIAS, its nice.

man... im going for this.

Last edited:
wootonralph you might be going to deep with the i wonder what if BC 3s never existed stuff :lol:

there's is a good number of people who like this CW and will cop

Last edited:
they dont look right, the blue doesnt belong on this shoe, as an accent color i think it would be good but too much on the midsole and it ruins it for me, oh and jay sucks

they dont look right, the blue doesnt belong on this shoe, as an accent color i think it would be good but too much on the midsole and it ruins it for me, oh and jay sucks
on the white true blues, it works, accent, but I agree, this is like repainting the mona Lisa blonde.

Just spoke w a buddy who manages a foot locker and he saw the release for these as an all store buy. Easy cop for those that want em. I like them as a gr, don't need hype or limited release to make it a nice shoe.
Rep'D, big thanks for the info and for clearing the air.

on the white true blues, it works, accent, but I agree, this is like repainting the mona Lisa blonde.
if they made them black cements but instead of the red as the accent they made them blue like the eyelets, jumpman etc i think it would look much better, easy pass

Back
Top Bottom