Air Jordan 3 Retro - Black-Sport Blue-Wolf Grey

I f***s wit most of those 
pimp.gif

They been stripping me ever since I got addicted.

$2,895.77 to be exact. And that's only for the month of July
Considering you were a Jordan virgin 2 weeks ago thats a lot of money to drop on releases, plus I would imagine the resell price on the Jokers and Flips were hella high

3lab5 infrared
5lab3 black
Jordan 3 joker
Jordan 3 wolf grey
Jordan 5 fire red
Jordan 3 white flip

Just to name a few off the top of my head
Did some catching up huh? Can remember the Wolf 3's as your first pair.

Considering you were a Jordan virgin 2 weeks ago thats a lot of money to drop on releases, plus I would imagine the resell price on the Jokers and Flips were hella high

Flips I feel like I paid a alright price but the Jokers I got for $200 shipped. I even did a legit check on here because the price was way too good.

Did some catching up huh? Can remember the Wolf 3's as your first pair.

They we're suppose to be but I had bought the 3lab5 infrared like 3 days before

Last edited:

Resell on jokers really isn't high as you would think, the flips is another story. If you find the right seller you can easily work a deal. With all the new releases yet to come, a lot of ppl are trying to get rid of the dead weight. One man lost is another's gain

Resell on jokers really isn't high as you would think, the flips is another story. If you find the right seller you can easily work a deal. With all the new releases yet to come, a lot of ppl are trying to get rid of the dead weight. One man lost is another's gain

Exactly, people are quick to pay the "Buy it Now" price because, let's be honest, they're idiots.

but chill...don't be teaching these rookies too much game.

Lol don't u wish but nope

It's called having a great job/income and even better money management skills.

Not everyone on here has to save up their lunch money or ask mommy for shoes

Exactly, people are quick to pay the "Buy it Now" price because, let's be honest, they're idiots.

but chill...don't be teaching these rookies too much game.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand blocked.

Last edited:
plus I would imagine the resell price on the Jokers and Flips were hella high

Eh i'd say both can be found for a decent enough price, and in good condition. The Labs would have probably gone for the most out of that list.

I would like to think JB, for releasing these in 2 weeks... Because this weekend is tax free weekend, and all of the bottom feeders will be out in full force
mean.gif

I would like to think JB, for releasing these in 2 weeks... Because this weekend is tax free weekend, and all of the bottom feeders will be out in full force
mean.gif
 is this only applicable to your state  or is this a national tax free weekend? 
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
yeah those are one of the times Cali takes an L.

One of the few times i miss it when i lived in the south.

Moving back to Georgia this weekend and just realized I'm going to have to start paying tax on shoes again, thanks guys. Miss NJ already.

Back
Top Bottom