Air Jordan 3 retro - Charity game (International flight) - June 30, 2018

These two pics make me wanna cop

air-jordan-3-international-flight-2.jpg

air-jordan-3-international-flight-1.jpg

these look like a colorway that coulda been released back in 88

not bad but i aint crazy over the 3

these are kinda growing on me but probably because im loving III's like crazy right now :lol:

noregular box tho and price is still high?

Yeah, if you have the TB3s then there is no need for this shoe. I'd never pass up my TB3 with NA for this generic looking Jay.....

Though in this case your NA 3s have cardboard leather while these are softy soft! :wow:

I actually like these better than the TBs because the red/white/blue combo is more fun and patriotic. As Nightwing said, these are pretty nostalgic looking; a nice 4th of July shoe. My only wonder is about the availability. Someone on IG said only Footaction was getting them. I checked my local stores and that is indeed the case. It might be like the recent 3s and just sell out anyway.

I can't decide.. 3s are my all time favorite, but i don't know about these. I don't even have a coupon to use on these and after tax they'll be $207 here in cali. I'm thinking i'd rather save my money... what's your guys opinion on these being available in the future for under retail?

I can't decide.. 3s are my all time favorite, but i don't know about these. I don't even have a coupon to use on these and after tax they'll be $207 here in cali. I'm thinking i'd rather save my money... what's your guys opinion on these being available in the future for under retail?
Idk man hard to predict now

Feel like everyone’s selling out even if it takes a few weeks

Has any retro last 6 months really went on discount anywhere like NDC or something. It’s a jordan 3, while it’s not the prettiest, people buy up uglier **** all the time

I hope they do go on discount tho. Thought about using a GC to cop but I have a feeling I’ll regret it especially spending $200+

Back
Top Bottom