Air Jordan 3 Retro "New Slate/Wolf Grey-Cool Grey-Team Orange" - January 2014

Threads without photos are pointless!! I'll reserve judgement till a "Real" photo comes out instead of the "Wonder what it's gonna look like" talk.

Hmmm not bad at all. I don't see myself copping but it's definitely not something to complain over. I think it'll be pretty decent

make the orange like the SF Giants orange then i am all in for this shoe. the orange has to be right to be a seller. this orange is boring and dull.

if thats what they look like .. passs ..... 
sick.gif
mean.gif

i mean why not just make cool grey 3s JB good lord 

Why do people complain about shoes getting retro'd often? I don't understand what you want, the same exact colorways over and over again?
mean.gif

Why do people complain about shoes getting retro'd often? I don't understand what you want, the same exact colorways over and over again?
mean.gif
i dont like cool grey 3s either tho .. they suck IMO just like the stealths

i dont like cool grey 3s either tho .. they suck IMO just like the stealths
Well of course there is going to be colors some people don't like, it just seems like with most of the retros people are complaining wanting just og colorways. Then if that were to happen everyone would start complaining about every other person walking around with the same shoes and they're going to put theirs "on ice"

I don't get it. Why not just give us Cool Grey IIIs if they're gonna turn out like that?

So does JM saying dropped mean already came out before (CG IIIs) or that it is a scrapped idea??

Hey guys just a heads up. Looks like the fear pack will release on the 24th of August. The IIIs, IVs and Vs will all release that day but they are separating the shoes and not releasing them as a "pack".
View media item 507695

Looks like they just came in this thread and made that article based on the info in this thread imo. Not a confirmation at all

I thought by JM saying the dropped means they where a re-retro of the Cool Greys. I'm all kinds of confused now
I think he means scrapped

I don't get it. Why not just give us Cool Grey IIIs if they're gonna turn out like that?

I dont see what is wrong with this colorway. If it comes out I am copping

Until I see some pics of the actual shoe I will hold my judgment. Grey is my favorite color so I'm hoping these aren't too bad but if the CG IIIs dropped that would be a lot better than this PS I'm seeing

Back
Top Bottom