Air Jordan 3 Retro - Wolf Grey - Metallic Silver - Black - White

this dude. foh.

isn't that big of a deal nancy. just don't act like "awwwww jeeeez, i gotta wait in line?" thats standard stuff.
Ya'll act like I don't know this. It's just that every time I've been put in line for over 5 min I struck out. Copped on jimmy instead. Damn ya'll are seriously mob mentality up in here lately. Fckin witch hunt whenever someone says something "wrong".

bleep finishline. they keep declining my credit card. Ive order in the past and it worked on concords and infrared lows. I need to use my finishline reward

Ya'll act like I don't know this. It's just that every time I've been put in line for over 5 min I struck out. Copped on jimmy instead. Damn ya'll are seriously mob mentality up in here lately. Fckin witch hunt whenever someone says something "wrong".
na no biggie. thought u meant waiting in line wasn't normal. its very real to wait in line well past 5 min and cawp. congrats on the jimmy cawp.. glad u were successful.

Dam it blew up in here! Thank goodness for an easy NDC cop.

I could care less if these sit for a week. I like them. Hope they are nice in person.

Submitted and got paypal invoice but don't have the FNL confirmation

bleep finishline. they keep declining my credit card. Ive order in the past and it worked on concords and infrared lows. I need to use my finishline reward
Yup and thats why i took, my talents and $$$$ to NDC, FNL is the only site that dont want our money

Seriously, wtf?

Every credit card I use is being declined.

I have like 251234523423 pre-auth's now on my card. Can't even check out.

No. And i never will. They don't even allow that **** at most malls in my city. Too rough
lmao the worst two malls allow camping....... green and southlake 
laugh.gif

damm you FNL.I want to use my rewards coupon.Been ordering for months and now decline every way even paypal.maybe il head out to the mall.smh @ FNL 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom