Air Jordan 3 Retro - Wolf Grey - Metallic Silver - Black - White

Just copped mine off of FNL.com using the $20 rewards card. It really wasn't much of a deal though because I had to pay for shipping so in reality it just took off the taxes. 

Just copped mine off of FNL.com using the $20 rewards card. It really wasn't much of a deal though because I had to pay for shipping so in reality it just took off the taxes. 
I hate that about the rewards, but figure it's 3/4 of another reward when you buy a shoe so it works out in the long run.

I hate that about the rewards, but figure it's 3/4 of another reward when you buy a shoe so it works out in the long run.
and if you're really buying shoes at FNL like many many shoes from that site in one year you could sign up for their one year free shipping i guess.

I know exactly how you feel. I had a reward had to use but I didn't do it online I just took a gamble and went to the mall around noon since I had an errand to run and was able to snatch the last of my size.

these don't look bad in person
ohwell.gif
 might pick-up a pair once i get my bday coupon next month
smokin.gif
  atleast it looks way better than those powder blue 3s
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Was on the fence, said F it and copped them. Metallic EP is not my favorite but I think this shoe will grow on me. Midsole QC is disappointing. Streaks in the white midsole. I'm nitpicking but I did just pay $170 plus tax. Step it up JB and charge me for it.

Forgot that champs told me to pick up my pair from them before 12. Now I have Footaction or Shoe Palace, manger wrote my name in the book and I also gotta exchange te tanks I bought. FTA is before 6pm and SP idk

no buzz locally

spot got 18 pair and as of 3pm they still had 16 pair...flop big time here at least 

Anyone find any other custom paint jobs on these? Wanna cop just to paint em maybe.

Went to my local mall....all 4 shoe stores have damn near a full size run or more avail. Employees were desperately trying to sell me on em when they saw i had on my white red 4s lol

These will prob sit for a good week or so 

Lmao you know it's sad when I didn't get picked for the raffle I put in for that only had about 10 total tickets in on Thursday. That's a sign that me and these aren't meant to be. Didn't even bother online or go to the mall before work. Not stressin. More money for the bills. But come next month.... I'll be all over those 3s and 6s

Maybe I haven't been paying attention, but it seems like a lot of stuff has been sitting lately

Decided to go to Shoe Palace and the manager tells me his assistant mang. sold my pair b/c of miscommunication. He then told me to go next Tuesday and he can guarantee the 3lab5 metallics for me. Ended up picking these up at Footaction. I'm oving the grey, and the shiny ep is okay, but it'll still be rocked.

Bought a pair on NDC. Going to return after seeing them in person. The silver on the elephant is a little too much. Great for if you're in a drunken stupor and might be crossing the street at night and don't want a car to hit you.

Back
Top Bottom