Air Jordan 3 Retro - Wolf Grey - Metallic Silver - Black - White

i even have some white paint missing on my midsole. like how the 2011 3s begin to flake 
mean.gif

overall tho, its cool. i'm happy with my pair. i usually dont analyze my kicks too hard. if its not an obvious defect than im OK. 

got a few dark glue stains on the eprint as well. . glad i didnt pass on these tho, these shoes look 10x better in person than the  pics.

oddandtwisted oddandtwisted took me a while to find the problem with your pair and now I've seen it I'm really worried mine will be the same. I even checked my infrared 3's but they seem to be kosher. Can't wait for these to be delivered regardless

The "nubuck" tongue looks soooooooooooooo out of place to me when the rest of the shoe is tumbled and smooth leather. They should have used tumbled or smooth black leather on the tongue. Even though I kinda hate this shoe, the material on the tongue is just silly to me.

The "nubuck" tongue looks soooooooooooooo out of place to me when the rest of the shoe is tumbled and smooth leather. They should have used tumbled or smooth black leather on the tongue. Even though I kinda hate this shoe, the material on the tongue is just silly to me.
had the tongue been like the infrared 3s', that would've been perfect 

I  just saw that  Sugar K Leonard wore these at the Spurs parade. They fit the Spurs. Also, Jordan or Nike should let us iD the 3s.

Seen these in person today and yesterday and they arent that bad, i almost copped just because i love 3s but im trying to chill on impulse buying right now....lol

My pair from FNL shipped this morning, can't wait to see these babies in person. I am actually a big fan of the color grey and they don't really release retro's with grey very often so whenever they do I always have to cop. 

I think J's have been sitting because (1) they're either not OG cw's, or its a new cw, and its just not that hot. like the infared 3's. and resellers dont make much off shoes that arent hyped. No matter how hard they try. 

Shoes are decent . The silver kills it for me, but its a doable CW.

Pass for me. got for the wifey tho.

Does FNL really take a whole week, I always get through on NDC no bot so I'm spoiled by the quick turnaround

Does FNL really take a whole week, I always get through on NDC no bot so I'm spoiled by the quick turnaround
They took about a week for me when the baron 9s restocked. Musta been a full moon because my order wasn't cancelled. NDC for the win when it comes to shipping

They took about a week for me when the baron 9s restocked. Musta been a full moon because my order wasn't cancelled. NDC for the win when it comes to shipping
Thanks when I saw it was gonna arrive next Monday I was pissed

so many different 3's i dont feel like buying them all no more

but still like them alot

That's how I feel about IVs. Used to need every pair. Now I dont care to keep up with all these releases. Also been building my Nike Retro collection and will build my runners soon.

Last edited:
I don't know what people want, but these are really nice in person. Plus, they go with everything. :smokin

These are one of the nicest 3's ever and I'm no newbie.

Only thing I would've changed is the nubuck tongue. Should've been tumbled leather like the OG's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom