Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

I just called them again to ask when the code would arrive. The guy says the IT Dept are still working on it and he's not sure if they will actually send a code - I need to keep trying the link they sent. He reiterated that the shoes are set aside for everyone who got cancelled earlier this week. I said I'd believe him when they were on my feet :smile: He did say we'll have til 10am Saturday to get them.

02CA6B68-C778-4596-870B-4E260DC3D6CF.jpeg
Damn I thought JB was gonna make it harder to get kicks in 2018 smh. I was able to walk in stores and pick up game royals, shadows and now these. If I luck up on satin sbb 1s this weekend, I’m deleting/blocking all shoe social media accounts and retiring from niketalk... this is ridiculous lol

Damn I thought JB was gonna make it harder to get kicks in 2018 smh. I was able to walk in stores and pick up game royals, shadows and now these. If I luck up on satin sbb 1s this weekend, I’m deleting/blocking all shoe social media accounts and retiring from niketalk... this is ridiculous lol

Dammit!!! that's it, i'm gonna try and triple up!!!

I'm beating the hell out of the first pair... like wear 'em all day errday

Anyone have a pair of Jth in a 10.5. They are going to put up on stock x and time soon. Send me a pm

These are great. I will say I can never go back to anything without the nike air like they’re supposed to. Very VERY rarely buy Jordan’s but the 3’s have their place with me

Limited supply = "why won't JB just make more shoes"
Widely available = "it's too easy to buy these, I don't want them anymore if they're not limited"

Buy shoes because you like them, period.

Limited supply = "why won't JB just make more shoes"
Widely available = "it's too easy to buy these, I don't want them anymore if they're not limited"

Buy shoes because you like them, period.

While what you say is 100% true, I think his note was more around him buying what he likes, but hoping for things to be more limited so it's easier to control continually buying. It's much easier to pass on a shoe that you fail at getting b/c it's limited, which usually also means resell is high, so impulse control becomes less of an issue!

While what you say is 100% true, I think his note was more around him buying what he likes, but hoping for things to be more limited so it's easier to control continually buying. It's much easier to pass on a shoe that you fail at getting b/c it's limited, which usually also means resell is high, so impulse control becomes less of an issue!

Yes. This is exactly what I and my bank account meant lol

Wow, if I may ask, where do you live bro????

Back
Top Bottom