D559927F-7A51-4EC4-8FCB-7F60C3C53D63.jpeg
BB58199A-D42D-41A0-816D-CA1258A9F92F.jpeg
CD5DBD3A-F552-4CEA-9164-EAEF1738F9BC.jpeg
ACCEB56F-5737-407A-8EC6-FD7853767AFF.jpeg
E2A542A6-4D2F-4167-AF71-60E07237B81A.jpeg
B7B995E6-D0CB-4168-A22E-515B11A63B4F.jpeg
2ECD35FE-DF04-4F2A-A182-CD994DA84AAB.jpeg
4028B777-C045-46CB-AD30-8EC368E6C2B0.jpeg

These are cool. Birds eye view is dope as hell and the red heel tab sets this off really nice but I think the grey rand is holding these back. If that was white I’d love these.

Fit is the same as BC3. They slip right on which is really nice. Don’t think they’re as comfy as the BC3s but it’s been a while so I could be wrong. Good shoe but can’t justify it with the Katrina’s next week sothese will go back.

Seems like a lot of time and effort taking all those pics for a shoe you don't like enough to keep ;-). I actually like the grey; dare I say that the standard white cement colorway is kind of plain. While I do like the WC, this colorway adds a bit of flavor to make it unique. I can see how if you're going for Katrinas these could be considered redundant. For me, I've got these in lieu of the Katrinas. I'll wait for the FR w/ NA and WC.

If anyone willing to trade my blue moon 9.5 for tinkers 9-10. Please pm me. Need more tinkers.

Got mine in and they are great.
A couple things. The box is pretty crappy, it had the side walls inside not glued down, and then there was some kinda stain on the midsole, which came off with a little nail polish remover (looked like water or something and it wouldn’t rub off).
I must say though I’m very happy with them. No super defects and feel very nice on feet. A welcome addition to my collection.
The little details are all dope.

790D3F5B-A6D2-4BCF-B94C-862FFE825BB6.jpeg

Got mine in and they are great.
A couple things. The box is pretty crappy, it had the side walls inside not glued down, and then there was some kinda stain on the midsole, which came off with a little nail polish remover (looked like water or something and it wouldn’t rub off).
I must say though I’m very happy with them. No super defects and feel very nice on feet. A welcome addition to my collection.
The little details are all dope.

790D3F5B-A6D2-4BCF-B94C-862FFE825BB6.jpeg
Agreed. Surprising about the box tho - my size 12 boxes are always at the bottom of the pile and usually crushed. But these it was crispy and the inside was glued well.

Agreed. Surprising about the box tho - my size 12 boxes are always at the bottom of the pile and usually crushed. But these it was crispy and the inside was glued well.
I’m not worried about it, I prefer pristine boxes but I don’t store my shoes in them so I don’t really care, lol

Would be interested to see how these would look with BC/WC EP, and not the black on black. Even the darker, but still visible EP on the OG FRs. That would be my only design comment on these. Otherwise, it's a great concept for something fresh, even if Nike is trolling us with these sketch models....heh.

IMG_3293.JPG

Been waiting a good minute to finally get a pair: Air Jordan 3 Tinker Hatfield. So happy with this pair design. Black Cements and Tinker Hatfields were the goals this year of AJ3s. Went usual Nike Jordan true to size 10.5 with exact width and about less than 1/2 thumb length. No production issues. Very nice addition to collection.

Got my pair in last night. I was kinda on the fence from pics and wanted to see in hand. As cliche as it is but these really are a lot better in hand. The year of the 3 has been dope as hell so far.

Ok guys looking for some help. I have a pair of jordan 13 low pure money and have a pair of jordan 3 Katrina‘s pre orderd. Looking to grab one more of these shoes for my birthday. Wife is going to buy one of them for me. Not sure which one I should double up on... I have have doubles of the cements 3 tinkers and the FTL DUNKS. ALREADY. I have doubles of the jordan 13 low bravo also. Going to wait on the JTH JORDAN 3 Prices are still little bit high for me Also looking to get the 2 other jorsan 4. Black and white ones will try my luck in the Raffles that I’m sure I’ll be coming out at the end of this month. So it comes down to the Katrina‘s or the jordan 13 pure money low.... the jordan 13 low on eBay is 2 hundred and the jordan 3 I found for 254 shipped would love to see what you guys would buy thanks for all your help and have a blessed day fam

Love all the colors on the tinkers. Can’t wait to rock mne with shorts. The Jordan 3 is probably the best shoe to wear with shorts. Just need to buy some socks lmao. Can’t wear them with socks that go above your ankle Hate that look

Love all the colors on the tinkers. Can’t wait to rock mne with shorts. The Jordan 3 is probably the best shoe to wear with shorts. Just need to buy some socks lmao. Can’t wear them with socks that go above your ankle Hate that look

haha im reverse, any shoes I wear with shorts and sneakers I wear them with crew socks aka pull ups, I just prefer that look. I dont like wearing sneakers with low cut socks and just the shoe showing. Whether its the Jordan 1s, 3s, 11s, etc. I still rock higher socks with shorts, unless im wearing jeans or longer pants then ill wear low-cut sock with my shoes cause obviously no one sees.

Back
Top Bottom