Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

I don’t know about you but I hardly get to wear my js due to work so.... unless you plan on reselling or trading, double up is not necessary
I meant to say dog my shoes plus only get to really wear my shoes on the weekends cause of work so yeah u right plus I got stuff I haven't even wore yet

QS = quick strike. Used to mean a surprise sneaker drop

NRG = limited run. Looking at that map though, how “limited” remains to be seen.

NRG = limited run. Looking at that map though, how “limited” remains to be seen.

Yeah, only most recent quick strikes have been on the SNKRS feed for weeks or longer.

Stores will get 1 or 2 FSR except for NYC, CHI, and LA. Typical NRG. Most will strike out. But keep in mind there's already quite a few pair in circulation. Resell should drop to $230 to $250 but Monday evening

Actually if I'm not mistaken the first drop was labeled NRG. These are QS. So yeah 1, 2...maybe even 3 FSR for stores that get good volume. Bottom line, these are obtainable either locally or online. One could even double up if they wanted to.

These must be MASS produced. I waited 6 hours and was still able to check out on SNKRS. Happy I got them. Can’t wait to get them in hand.

Under if you got rewards :pimp:

Need to see these in person tho but don’t think I’ll cop but glad these aren’t limited so some dudes I remember that wanted these badly couldn’t grab at first and almost paid high resale

Thought no rewards on QS drops

These are mad nice in hand, softer leather than the BC3. Regardless of how limited or not limited they are, they're one of my favorite pairs I own.

Edit: I've never doubled up before ... but I'm very tempted.

Not everyone got exclusive access
No I realize that. But I mean 6 hours is a long time to wait and still be able to grab them. Just seems like a lot where produced. Or very few people were selected for exclusive access. Either way I’m happy I will have these at retail.

I guess these count as a QS since they were officially added to calendars a few days ago...still should be decent numbers tho

Back
Top Bottom