Air Jordan 39 (XXXIX)

Pic of Mike in em got me and a buddy talking, I can’t remember the last time MJ wore the game shoe? I’m thinking he wore the 28 but I can’t swear by it. Anybody know the last time MJ rocked the game shoe? I don’t think he even wore the XX3 honestly, which is nuts being it was the original “final” game shoe and Tinker was involved as was such a marketing push at the time.

Either way, I’m such a simple sucker. Seeing the man in 39s I’m officially wanting 39s lol
Ive seen him in the xx9 lows

Regular looking clothes with Jordans and shorts with flip flops. What kind of shoes do you wear with your fit?
In terms of Js, the past few years I stick to neutral colored tailored pants (mostly OTR altered Margiela, APC, Zegna, or custom fit) and denim with retro-only Js (pretty much exclusively 1s, 3s, and 4s nowadays). Otherwise, I’m in AE, J&M, Ferragamo, or Zegna loafers which I can also rock with those same pants.

Last pair of sigs I owned were XX9s which I used solely for hooping and the gym (they were awesome for that) but never once wore them casually.

Don’t think my style is congruent with modern athletic shoes tbh, it’s retro or bust unless I’m at the gym lol

1715129182982.png

In terms of Js, the past few years I stick to neutral colored tailored pants (mostly OTR altered Margiela, APC, Zegna, or custom fit) and denim with retro-only Js (pretty much exclusively 1s, 3s, and 4s nowadays). Otherwise, I’m in AE, J&M, Ferragamo, or Zegna loafers which I can also rock with those same pants.

Last pair of sigs I owned were XX9s which I used solely for hooping and the gym (they were awesome for that) but never once wore them casually.

Don’t think my style is congruent with modern athletic shoes tbh, it’s retro or bust unless I’m at the gym lol
I don't know anything about any of that, but it sounds like it looks pretty good. But for me Air Jordans are the pinnacle of high fashion.

Liking all of those basic colorways & the silhouette. Blk on blk and the powder blacks being the best of the bunch. How about 1/9 being some olive treatment tho?

Gonna treat these like discount Pokémon by the feeling atm.

The sol pair has a red jumpman and solid white on the toe cap and their another white pair with a black jumpman and a small black piece in front of the toe and what look like a light grey on the toe cover
Screenshot_20240508_032903_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20240508_032918_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20240508_033744_Chrome.jpg
That's the university in the middle. It's a navy blue not black. In some shots you can also see some Carolina blue reflecting" is the only way I can describe it* through the upper

Watching this video of the 39 there a table full of samples I notice this black and gold or tan looking pair with different upper and gold flakes in the sole their a black and red colorway that appear to have a different upper as well i know these are just sample but they dont look to bad
Screenshot_20240508_095743_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240508_094527_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240508_100543_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240508_100316_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240508_100829_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom