Air Jordan 3lab5 LC

Hey all, this is my first purchase away from the major retailers such as nike, finish line and all that, so I was just wondering if they're legit. I got em from Flight Club. Sorry for the so-so pics.

The shape looks pretty wrong, ankle support looks really iffy. Although I haven't seen a pair of these in person, so I'm just going by every other 5 I have. I could be wrong but I'm saying fake.

What these are supposed to look like. Look at the shape of the heal, smooth. Your pair is too straight. Also the consistency of the blue is way off on the sole.

Need some detailed, NON-BLURRY pictures.

edit: EP definitely looks off..leaning towards fake, but more pictures will help.

Last edited:
that EP looks off, and the blue looks off as well..could be the lighting but I don't think so.

Yeah I guess man. I just thought buying from flight club would be a safer option compared to other places. Guess I was wrong.

Take some pictures during the day. Need to see how blue the soles are. Mold looks better.

Yeah I guess man. I just thought buying from flight club would be a safer option compared to other places. Guess I was wrong.
Yeah, my friend bought the last pair in his size when the Fear 5's came out, it was a really good fake. Can't really trust anything or anyone with selling shoes except certain retailers or nike.com

Yeah, my friend bought the last pair in his size when the Fear 5's came out, it was a really good fake. Can't really trust anything or anyone with selling shoes except certain retailers or nike.com
For this very reason I do not purchase without a receipt. The game is corrupt, but there are still good peeps out there. It's sad to hear that flightclub out of all places would sell fake shoes. Dissapointed

For this very reason I do not purchase without a receipt. The game is corrupt, but there are still good peeps out there. It's sad to hear that flightclub out of all places would sell fake shoes. Dissapointed
Yeah, especially when they are like what, 600 - 700$? Makes me want to never buying anything from that overpriced website.

You personally bought these at FC? Or you bought them from someone who said they bought them from FC? Show us the FC sticker on your box.

what he said ^ .. there should be a flight club sticker on the box. FC sells 100% authentic sneakers

You personally bought these at FC? Or you bought them from someone who said they bought them from FC? Show us the FC sticker on your box.
that's what i'm wondering. There would definately be a fc sticker . However that white string thing is what fc sends with their shoes. I hope their is a better answer. 

Why would you remove the sticker? That makes absolutely no sense. Also you side stepped my question.. Im thinking you are not being 100% with us man so with that said I'm done here.. Thatt hang tag proves nothing.. it can be knocked off, stolen, or swapped from a legit FC pair. The shoes look suspect and I do not believe you PERSONALLY bought these at FC.

Last edited:
Why would you remove the sticker? That makes absolutely no sense. Also you side stepped my question.. Im thinking you are not being 100% with us man so with that said I'm done here.. Thatt hang tag proves nothing.. it can be knocked off, stolen, or swapped from a legit FC pair. The shoes look suspect and I do not believe you PERSONALLY bought these at FC.
I bought them from FC dude, you want to see the order?

Who makes fake flight club tags?

I mean if they fake, just let me know then.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom