Air Jordan 3Lab5 "Metallic" - Releasing Fall 2014?

Cant help but think they got lazy af and chucked together the infrared labs without leather insoles and just touch of silver for some extra $$, I will cop for retail if I can, but I see this shoe as being customed by everyone, im gonna black it out, ***** that silver **** off

Kawped!

I called finishline, got the hookup cuz they stole my champagnes from me.
How'd you do that? I had this managers email and he never ended up responding to me when I didn't get the Space Jams from Finishline. He said in a year, any release he'd help me out and he didn't come through at all. Just curious homie.

How'd you do that? I had this managers email and he never ended up responding to me when I didn't get the Space Jams from Finishline. He said in a year, any release he'd help me out and he didn't come through at all. Just curious homie.

Depends on your situation and who you talk with. This isn't a "I couldn't just get my shoe and lucked out" type of deal. Fnl really had to mess up. It is done behind the scenes. If you don't have the right contacts....they will deny it can't be done...so anybody can't just call and ask.

So when are these soggy Oreo 5s comin out?
What are you talking about? These are called the Metallic 3Lab5s...
fB19z.gif

Last edited:
Lame joke is lame. Learn the names of the shoes. Bet you were real excited to use that gif
lol you're pretty damn stupid if you thought I didn't know the name of these... It's in the damn title xD
None too bright kid. You hurt bout that gif too?
Why are you bein so serious? Lol, gonna marry these shoes?
Edit: ooooooh I know now, you're that guy that has no idea what a sarcastic joke is and gets all pissed and defensive
Dude posted a pink girl jb shirt sayin it matched this year's infrared
http://niketalk.com/t/538444/nike-a...rsary-edition-jan-feb-2014/5550#post_20967043
You're too funny

Still wanna know the release tho, this Saturday or what

Last edited:
Look at this tough guy throwing out insults. I in no way am getting pissed, so you are incorrect. And good looks for posting a link to the other thread, as if that proves anything

Look at this tough guy throwing out insults. I in no way am getting pissed, so you are incorrect. And good looks for posting a link to the other thread, as if that proves anything
it did, proves you're pretty much in the dark when it comes to someone not being serious and you get all defensive as if they're wrong lol
U r mad tho

I get his original joke, its just that it was ridiculously corny and unnecessary.

Back
Top Bottom