Air Jordan 3Lab5 "Metallic" - Releasing Fall 2014?

Completely slept through this release. :lol: Sucks cause this was the only Jordan V of the Lab series that looked decent to me, but ah well. On to other shoes.

grab a pair of fnl mobile with $20 rewards for some rewards don't work on offical site

but on fnl mobile it worked like a charm, came out to $232.43 shipped 

whoever got this shoe to resell is making a mistake

all the labs where a resell flop

for 4 hours online i had this kid ask me over and over what shoe to resell this or the futures
i told him go home and dont buy either

looked hard online to get these

lucky i was able to buy in-store no problem

oh i saw the jordan shines

pure crap

told the guy in the store i'll buy them if i don't have to campout for the rest of the year
the comment went over his head

Last edited:
On the official site if the rewards doesn't work try the coupon code instead of rewards box . It will take it in one or the other . FYI

What's Mall of America like on release days? Heading there soon to see if I can pick a pair up.

9,000 dollars in my FTL cart but can't get to it 
roll.gif

What's Mall of America like on release days? Heading there soon to see if I can pick a pair up.
Good Luck with that. More than likely they did a raffle and if not there will be a cam pout line that started early this morning.

Not worth 225 plus tax plus ship. No ideas any more. They should do a custom contest and have people vote to see which pair they will release. Not on all but some. At least they will get more ideas. Cuz seems they running out of ideas. By the way did u guys check that pic of custom black snake 11.

I know we are talking about the 3lab5 but there is nothing to say. Black and grey with speckles. Come on.

What happened to the checkout timer on eastbay/footlocker etc.? Did they take it out and switch to the random splash page now?

I was just able to cop off of Footlocker.com at 10:32am Eastern time.

Crazy thing is it forced me to purchase 3 pairs. There was no option to edit the cart to 1 pair. The only option was to "remove" and I wasn't going to go through the process of trying to re add them. I figure they will either adjust the order to 1 (EB has done this to me before) or they will cancel the order all together. Either way I'm fine with it as I already copped off EB earlier. This was just a backup pair in case my EB order cancels, is back ordered, etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom