Air Jordan 4 “Motorsport” Returning - Spring 2017

Im glad they will sit also...sit long enough to hit NDC for me to use this20% off promo code... No reservations for me on these, GR or not...

The point I think is that people should like what they like, and it shouldn't be dictated so strongly by supply. I love the WC4s, and could care less if I see people wearing them 100 times per day. In fact, I love seeing them in the wild b/c they're so cool to look at. I would also still want a Lambo even if they were as pervasive as Toyota Camry's or Honda Civics; I just like the way they look!

Human nature is to want what other people want but most can't have. I'll let others debate the psychology around that, but this is the point of the comment above I think.

hows the toe box on these for whoever has them already? is it flexible or that annoying hard leather that flexes your toes into hell?

Got the reservation from +

I was looking forward to these but the **** quality is bumming me out.

All of you read back one page to my comments and you'll get your answers to how they feel.

Save your money for something that's worth it.

Need these to hit ndc desktop since they didn't hit me with a reserve lol 

and they're right about the leather not being that good , but it's good enough for me just to wear them 

Last edited:
All of you read back one page to my comments and you'll get your answers to how they feel.

Save your money for something that's worth it.
I just absolutely love this color way so much. It sucks that the quality is bad.
I'm with most people about getting these on sale.

Will not pay retail.

I like where this thread is heading. I'm prolly in under retail.

2nut8af.jpg

jesus christ they midas whale be selling these on boats in the pacific ocean

:lol:

If only the Royal 1 map could look like this.

I got the reservation for these & love the colorway. But I can't justify spending $190 on them right now, especially with the shoddy quality & with royal 1s releasing right around the corner.

I will definitely cop these down the line if they go on discount tho

They're not playing me lol

it's not the best leather at all, but they're good enough to wear

the 2012 white cements were jacked up too, but they're still looking good after rocking them multiple times

not paying $190 tho

Last edited:
All This Salt Dropping In Here!!!Over Price An Materials,Don't Like, Don't Bye...Simple!!! If they cost too much For you, FALL BACK!!! Copp Some Cortez's or Chuck's... LET ME FEAST!!! Spend a check an get it Rite Back!!!

All This Salt Dropping In Here!!!Over Price An Materials,Don't Like, Don't Bye...Simple!!! If they cost too much For you, FALL BACK!!! Copp Some Cortez's or Chuck's... LET ME FEAST!!! Spend a check an get it Rite Back!!!
QFT.

i decided to cop from the nike reserve using 20 percent off code

hope the leather isnt as bad as yall say lol

Have you not seen all the Jordan's going on sale for the past year or two?
Im sure everyone here can afford them, but why when they can be had for less?

All star 6's are a perfect example

u were on track til the "spend a check and get it rite back " quote lol na JK ur right

Back
Top Bottom