Air Jordan 4 “Motorsport” Returning - Spring 2017

View media item 2380118
Satisfied with my pair.. Had to sort thru a few pair to get a pair as close to flaw free as possible.

Ppl were down playing these alot harder than they deserved to be. The uppers are in between the 2016 wc4s & 2012 4s.

Imo these are worth having in the collects.

Picked up a display pair of these that actually had pretty soft leather. That seemed to be the one exception to the rule, as most others I looked at were about what everyone's been saying.

These will be had for the right price.

I picked up 2 pair today at my finish line in Cincinnati. For all of you who think these are trash I have to call BS. I'm 42 and had 4's as a freshman in high school. These are the exact same quality as in 1989.

Are they comfortable like a pair of free runs? Nope.

But they are good Jordans and I think they are worth the price.

My only complaint would be for the same price of $190 there should be Nike Air on the back.

Similar quality but shape and other details are clearly off from the original. For some odd reason after all these years they are unable (or unwilling) to replicate the shape of the original. At the very least they could get the tongue height correct :lol:

Overall though this is a dope release that many many years down the line I think people will wish they owned

Satisfied with my pair.. Had to sort thru a few pair to get a pair as close to flaw free as possible.

Ppl were down playing these alot harder than they deserved to be. The uppers are in between the 2016 wc4s & 2012 4s.

Somewhat, plus the higher price sways people off.

Leather looks good. Ordered mine off NDC so I gotta wait a week or so. You rocking or storing?

Lol these will definitely be in the outlets! Just about every retro has been that is mass produced...

Visited a champs that no one, legit no one visits. They just started carrying Jordan's.

Dude legit begged me to grab em. He's not a single person came in for a raffle ticket.

I'm like yea... they're gonna sit and go on discount. Dude told me nah they'll sell out, you should cop now we got your size too.

Dude legit begged me three times, I said I'll be back if you got royals next weekend :lol:

Have to see in person to determine if I want these but with royals and 13 lows the next 2 weeks motorsports are the odd shoe out. Crazy to think a few years back there's no way these would have sat

Visited a champs that no one, legit no one visits. They just started carrying Jordan's.

Dude legit begged me to grab em. He's not a single person came in for a raffle ticket.

I'm like yea... they're gonna sit and go on discount. Dude told me nah they'll sell out, you should cop now we got your size too.

Dude legit begged me three times, I said I'll be back if you got royals next weekend :lol:

Lol what state you in? :nerd:

MI

Won't reveal the location but he told me space jams sat because no one knew they had em

Back
Top Bottom