Air Jordan 4 “Motorsport” Returning - Spring 2017

Had black laces on my Mars & it looked good so i may do the same with these. I hate when white laces get dirty so if the sneaker looks just as good if not better with black laces then i make that change everytime lol

Shipping confirmation from City Blue for $133 . I am happy .

Email order? Automatic discount? Or did they give you special discount?
Edit my bad I scrolled up and saw people got discount codes for Yeezy raffle got excited lol

Last edited:
Materials aren't bad on these but they're not comparable to the WC 4s, I am pleasantly surprised how good the quality is considering all the complaints.

noblekane noblekane what are your overall impressions of the materials...solid or no?

my first impressions are that the materials are solid and close if not the same as the white cement

mind you this is my first impression

but the first thing i looked at was the thickness of the leather and the grain of it.

the majority is full grain leather if not the whole shoe

mind you im no expert too bad trent didnt cop a pair he would for sure know

the only thing is like nightwing said they coated the leather to make it more shiny and stiff

i was really expecting the terrible leather on previous retro iv's but its not

i got my pair for 164 shipped so im satisfied

Email order? Automatic discount? Or did they give you special discount?
Edit my bad I scrolled up and saw people got discount codes for Yeezy raffle got excited lol
My mans dropped that humble brag and dipped lol

Last edited:
^ He sure did....
laugh.gif

Might send them an email order...worth a shot..

Last edited:
Heard the Oreo 4 is the pinnacle. WC 4 is good but if you own some of the og remastered 1s, WC doesn't come close

i need a pair around $125, bought way too much recently. If I didn't flip so many Ross finds wife would be really angry.

Back
Top Bottom