Air Jordan 4 “Motorsport” Returning - Spring 2017

Copped for about $120 after a few licks I hit. I love the cw and the og blocking but was gonna wait for them to hit the outlets here in the chi. But if they go for $150 at the outlets even if the were on hash they'd be about $120. Sneaker Economics 101!
How'd you cop for $120?  Do tell plz...

Last edited:
You guys think these will go on sale like the all star 6? I only payed $135 for the all star 6 and was very happy with that price. I was able to double up on the royals 1s but for some reason I still want the Motorsport 4s.. maybe it's because I've actually driven motorcycles before but if anyone has any methods for getting them super cheap please let me know! The heart wants what it wants lol

i just picked up my pair at the postoffice and i am really satisfied with them

the quality from the leather is decent enough for me imo, will deff try to pick up another pair as soon as they hit the discount

Picked up another pair today and the leather almost seemed TOO soft on the toe box compared to my other pair....

Is that a good or a bad thing?

Last edited:
Picked up another pair today and the leather almost seemed TOO soft on the toe box compared to my other pair....
Is that a good or a bad thing?
thats a good thing imo, they probably by accident used the leather from the tongue cuz i have found out that the leather at the tongue is softer than from the rest of the shoe

Last edited:
Haha everyone waiting for that discount
But seriously the discounts need to come sooner not later

I've just never been a "Motorsports" fan. I think the abundance of blue on the outsole/midsole is just too much for me(same for the Mars with the red). A little color goes a long ways, I guess I'm just "old" that way.  Would have preferred something like this:

Definitely copping the black/royal blue joints dropping in June though.

Back
Top Bottom