AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

This release will be crazier than the BC 3's release of last year.

The IV's aren't as popular as the III's
laugh.gif

this has never been da case as long as i've been here.
Evidence from this past weekend. 4s are more popular than 3s. I think 4s attract ALL sneakerheads, not just Jordan heads.
4s are second in popularity in Jordans to the 11s of course

Can't judge popularity post concords. I can say X's are more popular than III's, because the line I stood in in February for the Chicago's was two times as long as the one I stood in for the white cements. Then you had a retro plus colorway the royals sell out, while the stealths and flips were in stores a few weeks.

But everyone knows that 1-10, the II and X were the least popular.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

laugh.gif

Evidence from this past weekend. 4s are more popular than 3s. I think 4s attract ALL sneakerheads, not just Jordan heads.

Can't judge popularity post concords. I can say X's are more popular than III's, because the line I stood in in February for the Chicago's was two times as long as the one I stood in for the white cements. Then you had a retro plus colorway the royals sell out, while the stealths and flips were in stores a few weeks.

Well, since the Concord release, the hypebeast train has really taken off full steam ahead. Definitely didnt expect royal 10s to sell out, General consensus im sure of, 3s are definitely more popular than 10s despite the crowds.

Originally Posted by oathlok

white cements is nice, BUT IMO black cements are just way better these are my grails must cop x2..

BEST COLORWAY FOR SURE. IMO
My #1 grail.  I started off wanting to double up on my 3 favorite IV's dropping this year (Black Cement's, White Cement's, and Fire Red's), but I'm content with 1 pair of White Cement's.  Since I Fire Red's rank 3rd on my list I'm sure I'll be content with one pair of those.

All bets are off for the Black Cement's if they don't butcher them.  2 pair minimum.  Maybe a 3rd to try and see if I can find someone who can replace the Jumpman with Nike Air.

laugh.gif

The 3's are more populars, its just they are whored out by JB. they are released every few months it seems. just in the past few years we've seen bc3s twice, pure moneys twice, bhm, dbs, stealths etc. Not to mention the main run of 3's in 06-07, 10s and 4s are way less whored out.

laugh.gif

Exactly. 
And are dudes really saying that out of the III-VI the IV's are more coveted than the III? Really? Black cement III's weren't everyone's grail 5-6 years ago? 

Funny how everyone's opinions change with every new release 
laugh.gif

Can I get a raise of hands showing that the X's are more popular than the III's now? What about in April? You guys going to say the XII's are more popular than the III's too? 

The III's and the V's have always been more popular than the IV's. 

I always put black cement or white/cement iv's over any iii's. IMO best looking jordans with jeans or sweats.

Originally Posted by PRIME

The III's and the V's have always been more popular than the IV's. 
this is WILD false...

da IV's were da very FIRST pair of jordans that got da super variant treatment in terms of bootleggers really trying to duplicate a authentic pair..back in da EZboard days especially da IV's were HIGHLY sought after.

da III's were slept on MANY times before they caught fire...remember III's going for 19.99 in 1994...meanwhile da Retro 99 IV's single handedly ignited da retro era we're in right now.

V's in 2000 were slept on too..it wasn't till da VI infrareds that cats were starting to get open, and even then, da latest and greatest non retro jordans still held more priority (XVI's sold out faster then da V's & VI retros)

1-10. 1 da worse. by farrr. without question.

this release will be chaotic. not looking forward to it at all.

The only shoes I have missed out on that I tried to cop in the last 6 years is the Concords. So hopefully these will be a lock for me online.

I am very excited for this release!
Wasn't as hyped for the White Cements, but these have me stoked!

just went past my niketown, 8-10 people with tents up allrdy!!!! said it was for the black friday black-cement release!
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

just went past my niketown, 8-10 people with tents up allrdy!!!! said it was for the black friday black-cement release!
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
 prob for the Galaxy Foams.  

nice shoes. i like blk friday releases because so many people are hunting down so many things. makes it easier for me to get. tvs, ipad 3, new wii, people will be camping for everything

Please do these right JB, no Ashy Larry B.S.

For me personally, I gotta go with Vs, IVs and IIIs in that order of preference.

Originally Posted by ChicagoLDRS

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
 prob for the Galaxy Foams.  
Its for the Galaxy foams, stop trolling, you dam well they didnt say black friday release.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom