AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

HELP WHAT SHOULD I DO??!!

I cancelled my order with Soleheaven.
Well I sent an email the day that i ordered requesting a cancelled order. The next day i received an email from them saying that it was dispatched, So i emailed them again and I got a reply and they said that since fedex did not pick up my order yet they will cancel it.
I checked on their website and it said it was cancelled. I got a refund yesterday.

However as I was going through my emails, and deleting them and stuff. I looked up the fedex one with my tracking number(it displays the status of the order in hotmail which is pretty neat) and it said that my order was on delivery for today!!

What the heck Am i supposed to do with it? Just keep it? Because I will not be paying to ship it back to them

Pretty sure you came up on a free pair. Same thing happened to my boy with another site he cancelled the order but they shipped it out regardless and never charged him for it.

I'm surprise FNL hasn't restocked yet. They are usually money on that restock. Or maybe they did but I didn't notice? With $12 shipping now, they will be the least favorite spot for releases.

I'm surprise FNL hasn't restocked yet. They are usually money on that restock. Or maybe they did but I didn't notice? With $12 shipping now, they will be the least favorite spot for releases.
What about FNL saying to "check back" later in the week for more surprises.. it's almost Friday and I've been checking all week since those Concord's dropped

and they haven't had any surprises.. They said week not weekend so I was hoping they would have at least done something.
mean.gif

Last edited:
Very pleased with my pair.

However the "Air Jordan" on the tongues of each shoe are upside down... Not sure if this has been discussed already but could I get some opinions?

Last edited:
Very pleased with my pair.

However the "Air Jordan" on the tongues of each shoe are upside down... Not sure if this has been discussed already but could I get some opinions?

Its always been like that b. OGs...99s...CDPs....2012.

little history lesson for you young guys just getting into J's:

Back in the 80's people folded their tongues down, and they put it like that so you can see the Air Jordan right side up when flipped.

Wasn't a c/s. Moreso empathy. And when did quoting someone post become a c/s anyway??? So plz get off my nuts n hanging off my every word.
Good. Thank you.

You got that, Trife? Don't worry, I'm taking notes. So, here's what I learned.

Reading somebody's post and not being dumb enough to forget what it said 2 seconds later is now considered being on that person's nuts.

Noting that people contradict themselves is now being a jock-riding hater.

I guess people post and hope that nobody actually reads what they say, since reading and processing their thoughts is looked so down upon.

Just received another FNL shipment confirmation for 2 of 3 pairs I ordered on RD. First pair is out for delivery.

I'm surprised they processed and shipped the last 2 although all 3 were in one order. The total was $5xx and I was sure I was only getting my pair. Now my cousins and a co-worker have 4s for retail and they didn't even have to do much work. =) Damn, they're lucky!

I'm currently on the road for work, and over the last 2 days I've been in some somewhat small midwestern towns (about 30,000) people. I hit 2 malls in those towns, respectively, and both had the BCIVs on the wall... I talked to the mgr of one of the spots, and she told me she had scattered sizes, one of which was a 13, so I copped one for my buddy who was still looking for his 2nd pair. I already have 2 pair, so I wasn't gonna grab anything... or so I thought.
I was doing some work online this morning, the same time DIXXX Sporting Goods restocked, so I grabbed one last pair. I really only grab 3 pair if the shoe is on my Grail List, so it was a no-brainer...
Anyhow, back to those 2 malls I stopped at, the spot where I bought the 13 for a friend also had Varsity Red IVs in scattered sizes. I didn't need anymore Varsity Reds so I passed, but seeing the VRIV immediately reminded me of the old days, when I could walk into a spot weeks after RD and still buy the shoe I was looking for, this just happened to be in towns other than my own :smokin

Last edited:
you cant be serious fam......
Honest question - why do 12 year old kids buy J's?  They never saw him play (so no nostalgia factor), and it can't be just the "look" of the sneakers either.

"Oh I just really like them" is obviously BS (and doesn't really answer the question).

I realize looking for a psychological modus operandi for a 12 year old kid might seem pointless, but I just want to use this information to estimate when buying J's won't be such a pain anymore.  Planning for the future - sort of a ghetto financial forecasting, if you will.  

If it really does just boil down to hype, then I predict 3 years from now these toddlers will latch on to something else like little pilotfish. 

you cant be serious fam......

Honest question - why do 12 year old kids buy J's?  They never saw him play (so no nostalgia factor), and it can't be just the "look" of the sneakers either.

"Oh I just really like them" is obviously BS (and doesn't really answer the question).

I realize looking for a psychological modus operandi for a 12 year old kid might seem pointless, but I just want to use this information to estimate when buying J's won't be such a pain anymore.  Planning for the future - sort of a ghetto financial forecasting, if you will.  

If it really does just boil down to hype, then I predict 3 years from now these toddlers will latch on to something else like little pilotfish. 

So kids can't like how a shoe looks now?

Oh.

To further discuss, most kids only like shoes because it's the "it" thing to do however, I'd be willing to bet some of em actually like how the shoe looks.

Ok that was a dumb question on my part. Could of swore they were upright on my cement IV's.

Don't assume I'm some young kid just now buying Jordans. I'm 26, and I did watch MJ play. Was

an honest mistake. Don't have to hate on me so hard geez.

Back
Top Bottom