AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

DSG is dope, $163 shipped for Bred IV's 
pimp.gif

Yeah they back ordered mine on the second restock, but yesterday they gave me shipping confirm, just waiting on it to be shipped out.

Eastbay didnt do anything for me UPS told told Eastbay that the driver left the package and that was it Eastbay didnt do nothing but offer me a refund. I also was told BY UPS that the driver could have taken the package to the wrong address WTF.
Technically this is correct.  Once a retailer hands over a package to a common carrier like UPS/FedEx/USPS their responsibility officially ends to the consumer and any issues with delivery are on the carrier.  I would recommend calling UPS and asking to escalate the call immediately (i.e. ask to speak to a supervisor).  You're not going to get anywhere talking to a customer service rep for UPS as their job is to calm you down and get you off the line.  But when I got a supervisor she was able to get in touch with the driver and find out exactly what happens.  They definitely won't put you through to the driver (can you imagine if customers could call the guy/gal bustin his hump to make all these deliveries no one would ever get their packages.

As for 'scanned for devliery' didn't make it on the truck.  Also not uncommon.  They scan all the stuff going into the truck before they put it in, rarely human oversight leads to something not making it on.  I hope it gets worked out and it turns out they just made a simple mistake and you get your pair. 

Bummer for sure man.

and what exactly is it about a Jordan release that doesn't warrant free shipping? Is the box you ship them in more valuable then say a pair of powerlines?
guaranteed sell out over night, regardless of prices, doesnt warrant additional incentive of offering free shipping. surprised it took them this long to restrict it on these releases. just think how much they save (increased revenue) by not eating shipping costs.

So I unbopxed my Fusion IV's to do a material comparison. An I'm kind of wishing JB would've used the same material as the AJF4.
i dont own the other pair in your comparison, but photo appears to show a suede-like material. thats even further away than the nubuck from what it should be.

I'm looking at the production dates on my pair from soleheaven and they are less than a month apart - 6/12/12 - 7/6/12. I'm also seeing similar dates through this thread from places likes nike.com, fnl and footlocker as well as dates that span a few months. Is this How nike is able to make so many for everyone, selling every conceivable pair they make regardless of how short or long they take to be made? Or does production date not really mean much?

It's only been a week.

We're bound to see more restocks.

To the fellas who don't have a pair yet, you will in due time.

Don't fall victim to the resell prices.

I'll post links every chance I get for retail prices.

Thanks. How are you up on it so quick!?!

Last edited:
damn, the toe area on these are tight, and my foot is normal width. lengthwise these are tts. the cushion on these are pretty nice.

My pair still hasn't arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
mad.gif
Same here man. Got mine sent to a PO box and now the UPS site says "The receiver requested a hold for a future delivery date. UPS will attempt delivery on date requested. / Delivery rescheduled."

The fukc??? Never had this happen.. Ever...

OH GOSH! I have a bunch of other colorways in various fusions and i was just trying to remember if JB actually released the bred colorway in the fusion 4's. Time to find THESE.
So I unbopxed my Fusion IV's to do a material comparison. An I'm kind of wishing JB would've used the same material as the AJF4.

Just realizing this. Anybody notice how the colors on the label on the box are reversed from the label on the white cements?

Back
Top Bottom