AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Yup. Who else thinks that the Thunders were random as hell? I know I did.

Im not a big fan of the Thunders anyway, but I think it was a big mistake for JB to release them so close to the BCIV's. Why would anyone except gonzo collectors feel the need for another black nubuck IV when they just copped the grail of all IV's?
Thunder looks like doodoo in comparison to OG colorblocking

I'll just leave this here. Traded my GMP for these and other stuff in August. Best decision I've ever made :tongue:

I hope those are wearable.
I still rock my CG's but the midsole paint is really chipped up and Im always a little worried about them now, plus the suede wingtabs are kinda worn and cracked too

Still wearable. Dude wore em probably wore them twice since release day. Toe box is immaculate. 

As for the midsole paint, I'm planning on getting some clear coat paint to use as a protectant over it

The tattoo is the only one that will stay with you permanently.  Unless you get the 4's and keep them deadstock.

Do your tattoos have any meaning behind them or are they just tatt's and nothing else?

If there's no significance behind them, I would go for the 4's.
Tats aren't permanent these days my friend. I am getting one removed soon because the artist ****** it up >: It'll cost me a lot though. But I am starting my real career soon.

But all my tats have meaning. But I can wait. It is not like my favorite artist are skipping town anytime soon. But it is a lot easier to predict the price of a tattoo. The estimates are usually on point. In fact most of the time they just say how much it will cost.

I came up on BC IIIs a few months ago when I didnt have money. Dude was gonna sell it for $200. Three weeks earlier I saw em for $320 :smh:

UNDS'd a pair today. They do no feel tight at all despite a more narrow toebox.

I did relace them fully myself, as I do w/ all my sneakers.

So glad I doubled up.

Zaphyr idk why everyone keeps assuming everyone else got their pairs?

Either way either the thunders or bred xis will be mine. I just have to determine which'll be better trade bait, since I truly dont want either.

Last edited:
W/ all this talk about pinky toes hurting birdman in the cut like i told you so.

you was right all along pleighboi.
:lol: I must be one of the few whose pinky toes don't hurt while rocking these 4s

Last edited:
Zaphyr idk why everyone keeps assuming everyone else got their pairs?

Either way either the thunders or bred xis will be mine. I just have to determine which'll be better trade bait, since I truly dont want either.

True true, I wasnt speaking so much about how everyone would have they're pairs, but more about how the retro+ colorblocking doesn't stand up when its directly compared to the OG blocking. If the Cav VI's dropped so close to the BC IV's I dont think people would have been as interested in them either.

If JB had dropped the Cavs or the Thunders more than a year ago, I probably would have been all over them, but I had no interest when I knew the BC's would be here so soon

edit: Diakonos, shape on yours looks real nice, congrats

Last edited:
Im not a big fan of the Thunders anyway, but I think it was a big mistake for JB to release them so close to the BCIV's. Why would anyone except gonzo collectors feel the need for another black nubuck IV when they just copped the grail of all IV's?
Thunder looks like doodoo in comparison to OG colorblocking
I hope those are wearable.
I still rock my CG's but the midsole paint is really chipped up and Im always a little worried about them now, plus the suede wingtabs are kinda worn and cracked too

I bought a worn pair of CG's just recently, wore them to pick up the BC's last friday.

I'm going to repaint the midsole paint as it was looking cracked, but the paint they used on the CG's trumps whatever JB is using now, so you shouldn't worry too much, but seeing as it's a DS pair you may want to be careful. great shoe quality-wise :smokin

i received my shoes from sh and the delivery person didnt mention anything about the fee to me. the package had a slip with a 65 dollar fee on it.

I got that too. I asked here and people said SH lied about value on item and its not a customs fee.

I thought JB would release the Coolgrey for the year of the 4 :smh:

One of my fav jordan of all time. need to get my hand on these :nerd:

man if the cool grey 4 would have had plastic grey wings and the air chambers were white they would have been perfect. I remember selling my pair a while back because i just could not get over the wings...

I just got 250 for an early graduation present. IDK if should get another one of these (grails), look for the BCIIIs or get another tattoo.

I feel like no matter which one I do, I will regret not doing the other ones :/

well heres how i would decide
BRED 4's >>>>>>>> BC3 (in terms of quality)
and imo im not a fan of tats so that leaves you with BRED 4's :lol:

FNL order got cancelled with a screwed up email, BS apology. This is messed up on so many levels. First time order problem from FNL.

Can a brotha get some help with getting a 11 for retail? Thanks in advance.

I got mine on release day. Got lucky. Around 6pm called fl and they said they had one size ten that wasn't picked up. Flew to the store to get them. This was the only og color I never owned. White and fire reds were my first. When the white and cements came out in 99 got two pairs and got two pairs of the militaries in 06.
I wish they made them with the original thick insole though.

Back
Top Bottom