AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

cant wear my IVs til christmas. fiance paid for them for the holiday.
i went down 1/2 size as i did with the other retros this year so i can to sneak and try them on :lol:
fit me fine but i have a narrow foot anyways.
lmao ! Same situation with my pink foams.. Got em for a gift so I can't touch em until Christmas :smh:
Would have got em myself if I didn't double up on these .. Lol..

I got my DSG restock order today but in the box, there was only 1 shoe! The box felt really light so I knew something was up..I hope they can find the missing shoe!

Are you serious bro? 
mean.gif

DSG messin' up.

I got my DSG restock order today but in the box, there was only 1 shoe! The box felt really light so I knew something was up..I hope they can find the missing shoe!
Wow man that's crazy. I hope they find the other shoe for you.

I'm going to give them a call. No way it was the UPS dude playing games because the box was perfectly sealed. Someone at DSG wasn't doing their job. :smh:

I'm going to give them a call. No way it was the UPS dude playing games because the box was perfectly sealed. Someone at DSG wasn't doing their job. :smh:

it def wasnt UPS, what on earth would be the point? seriously.

youll get refunded no doubt, sucks you didnt get what you ordered but no worries brah.

Yes definitely not UPS... Your other shoes must have been a display pair, they probably forgot to put the other shoe back in the box.

I was just curious cause I have never seen any at my local DSG but wasn't sure if it was cause of the location. Doesn't online pop up after the initial release?

DSG carries retros in certain accounts.
I have to admit, we all cry about "The State of the Game" and how hard it is for many of us to copp even a general release these days, but honestly speaking, the fact that everyone and their mom are looking for them, puts them in the stockrooms of stores that wouldn't typically sell them. This is how it was when I was growing up buying Jays in the late 80s/early 90s (i know you hate to hear that--but it's true). I could get them at basically every shoe store i shopped at. Only in the last couple of years has this been happening, again. I applaud that... It's made the Retro chase much easier for me. This won't last forever, the trend will die soon enough... and predictably, these smaller accounts that sell them now, won't in under two years time.

It does depend on location for DSG.

I purchased French blue VII/XVII Low years ago in store but my local store hasn't received any Jordan's in four to five years.

My local DSG guys didn't even know what the hell I was asking for when I went in to ask if they had even received any.. "Are these what you're looking for?" *As he points to Superfly's...

Back
Top Bottom