AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

i would go up there but i just got cg's last week & i have iv's coming from fnl tomorrow...dead trip

I am thinking about getting some cool grey 9's...does anyone know or experienced any cracking or chipping in the midsole. If so is it like the 4's

Yeah they always pull the no phone orders once the deals hit twitter.  Guy in the office next to me got a pair when we first got the message and they rang him up over the phone and will ship in the morning.  They have done that to me before too though.  Sold me a shoe then my buddy calling right after got told they are not doing phone orders on that shoe, when they really should have said we are not doing anyMORE phone orders TODAY. 

South Chi outlet came up today, Cool Grey 9's and BC4's at the same outlet on the same day....lucky employees lol.

I use the Spenco Polysorb Cross trainers.  Spenco has more than one model, and this is the one recommended for limiting midsole cracking and chipping because of the way that the model disperses your own weight evenly, rather than it all falling on one point of the midsole or just a few points.  I can't tell which model you ordered.  That amazon page doesn't have the best description of what you are getting, just says women's heavy duty in the link lol

Last edited:
Yeah they always pull the no phone orders once the deals hit twitter.  Guy in the office next to me got a pair when we first got the message and they rang him up over the phone and will ship in the morning.  They have done that to me before too though.  Sold me a shoe then my buddy calling right after got told they are not doing phone orders on that shoe, when they really should have said we are not doing anyMORE phone orders TODAY. 

South Chi outlet came up today, Cool Grey 9's and BC4's at the same outlet on the same day....lucky employees lol.

I use the Spenco Polysorb Cross trainers.  Spenco has more than one model, and this is the one recommended for limiting midsole cracking and chipping because of the way that the model disperses your own weight evenly, rather than it all falling on one point of the midsole or just a few points.  I can't tell which model you ordered.  That amazon page doesn't have the best description of what you are getting, just says women's heavy duty in the link lol

The one I ordered is the heavy duty model...

Received shipment confirmation from the FNL restock, back door link came through again like it did for the Cement III's.

Got my pair this morning from the FNL restock and I find this:

Good 'ol JB quality :stoneface: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom