AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

do you all see how wide the cdp toebox is vs the 99??? ridiculous
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I was wondering when I got my white cements if the shape is due to the tongue padding. It's been almost non-existent the past five years for most retros. It makes the sneakers not as bulky as they used to be.

When Rhino posted the Flight 89's, which have some tongue padding, it's a difference in overall shape.

nike probably kept this flight 89 as consistent as possible with some tweaks. you know jb basically modified the formula for most if not all of its kicks.
laugh.gif
jb should keep doing it till they get the right calculations

imo i think the newer padding on wc IV make the shape look better, cause i can still see a little curve to the overall shape

everyone needs to stop with the "i hope JB uses the 99' shape/mold!" . As much as we'd all like this to happen, especially me, it won't.

so true the shape of all the recent jordans are trash! whats the deal with the molds they're using.

white cements from this year is shaped alot better than the 06s. im satisfied
I only hope they dont use the suede from the recent 6s and 5s

Those look amazing!

Too bad we'll most likely get something closer to the CDP since all the molds seem to be changing.

Originally Posted by J2Legend

Pass. 1999s and CDPs are enough. Why retro these again!? 
Because man, those packs were so fluke. They dropped dope colorways with subpar quality and packaged them together to make a quick couple bucks in 08. 
But can you genuinely call them true releases? There was no way in hell I was paying $300 for those horrible shaped IV's and those wack %++ XIX's... I might as well have gone and copped some 99's for that much. 

But this time around, we get a genuine release for a reasonable price. Hopefully they have great quality like the III's and Cement IV's and I'll be more than happy. 

The pics Sneekaz posted is a clear example of what I was trying to say though. The 99's and OG's had a MUCH better shape, and it had nothing to do with the size of the shoe. 

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I was wondering when I got my white cements if the shape is due to the tongue padding. It's been almost non-existent the past five years for most retros. It makes the sneakers not as bulky as they used to be.

When Rhino posted the Flight 89's, which have some tongue padding, it's a difference in overall shape.

Thats a good thing to point out. It could be, who knows, but they need to bring whatever it was back. 

Originally Posted by Goofy

This release will result in a few deaths, ahaha
Why even joke about something like that?
30t6p3b.gif

^^^^Nice to see the troll culture still being adequately represented...
grin.gif

Anyhow...wearing my CDP's tonight...excited to see how much paint chips off of them this time...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Savraj1

indifferent.gif
 go back to ISS. What a lame. 
Why would you ever put something like that out there? Didnt it feel wrong after you posted it?  Some people are so out there it scares me we share a world with these kind of folks.

The CDPs are my beaters, midsole paint falling apart since the 2nd wear, but looks alright aside from that. Hopefully the paint isnt an issue this time around.

so happy i'll be able to cop these easily while i'm in europe..gonna be a jungle in america

i didn't get these in the package, so these are a must cop! sucks that it's coming out on Black Friday though. we all know that time of year is already crazy enough shopping wise. looks like i'm gonna have to plan my shopping ahead this year.

Originally Posted by Savraj1

indifferent.gif
 go back to ISS. What a lame. 

laugh.gif
that's exactly how they talk over there too. I know because NT was blocked at work for a while so i had to endure those childish teenagers.

ive got too much bread at my house so its a pass on these, im feelin like i got stock in yeast!

if it's with good quality i'll see if i can get it but probably not with all the people who buy sneakers in my neighborhood

Have always wanted a pair of these, even more now that I have my cements to enjoy 
laugh.gif

Can't wait to see official pics as RD gets closer, regardless of quality these will be copped
pimp.gif

Quality is never gonna be like OG's and I'm fine with that, So long as its decent I'm all in.

too easy will cop 2 pairs online the same way i did for the concords
pimp.gif

decent computer x good internet connection x patience = success

Back
Top Bottom