AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Based on the last page these are an instacop. By the end of the year I'll have two/three of my favorite Jordans. Bred 4's and Bred 11's

I got my pair today. I talked a lot of crap months ago when I assumed they would nubuck. And then once it was confirmed, I talked even more crap.

But something still made buy a pair.

All in all, these are not a sin on the same level as the 2010 black 6's. The nubuck is pretty nice and you ALMOST can't tell they're nubuck.

So all in all, you take what you get.

CDP's have durabuck, but crappy paint.
2012's have nubuck and durable paint.
It would be flat out criminal to use that 2010 VI material on another pair of J's.  Very few shoes disgusted me as much as those.

JB knows how to troll the consumer.  Give them the midsole/paint job that they want, but switch the material.  If that's the choice, I have to stick with the pair which has the correct shape and doesn't chip like crazy.

I got my pair today. I talked a lot of crap months ago when I assumed they would nubuck. And then once it was confirmed, I talked even more crap.
All in all, these are not a sin on the same level as the 2010 black 6's. The nubuck is pretty nice and you ALMOST can't tell they're nubuck.

Can't wait :smokin :smokin

I agree!!
even if it doesnt crack in 5 wears, you still won't get many wears out of modern day IIIs and IVs without at least SOME chipping, no matter how minimal
My True Blues are absolutely solid after many wears!

I can't say the same about my Black Cements though. 
mean.gif

I'm 6' 1", 185, if that matters.

I've come to the realization that the majority of IIIs or IVs JB produces will eventually chip/crack in various places.
I just hate when the gd damn midsole starts doing it after a dozen wears. :smh:

Last edited:

Acid, you been on here long enough. You know what needs to be done.. :nerd:

*waits for pics*

There's no way these compare to the suede on the Varsity 6's from a couple years ago. The suede on the 6's are garbage compared to these..

Even with the picture taken with flash, they still look decent....

Last edited:
I really want these, but after owning the classic greens and the 2006 militaries I've never wanted to get another pair of 4s. The paint is barely there on the classics, the militaries are wrecked. So my laser pack is ds, I may sell it.

Someone needs to find a way to strengthen the paint :lol: because jb wont

Thanks for the reviews guys, i appreciate it

crazy...i had a dream about this shoe (yes, i dream about sneakers)...i wore em once, came back home and the paint was chipping :lol:

Heard the quality is very similar to the Cavs 4s.

Sounds good to me.

Love the Cavs, and will purchase these Nov. 23rd without question.

Thanks for the updated pics FrenchBlue.

:pimp:

^ Yea these are looking like a cop for me now, problem is release date I wanna buy a tv or something as well but one or another is gonna be sold out by the time i get there

Back
Top Bottom