AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

i hit them up on twitter. fwiw

Thanks for the info Control
Hopefully I'll see my tracking soon. I gave them a call but it went to voicemail. Sent an email also.

On a side note, I examined a pair in my own hands in Fulton Mall the other day. I will say that the leather is actually quite nice, and much better in person than many of the pics make it seem. If the suede was the only thing holding people back, I'd say they can forget about that as a problem. They were selling for $300, and I didnt see any other stores on Fulton that had em yet.

edit: Little up date from Sol3society - They emailed me today to say that the shipments were supposed to be made on the 26th, but their delivery was delayed about a week, and we should expect shipments around Nov 3

Last edited:
i hit them up on twitter. fwiw
Is Sol3 Society legit? I was going to cop some Kobe Elites from them.
Eastbay has a near FSR in both Kobe elites.  Sure there's a 20% off floating around too.  If you cop from them make sure you use the gift box option tho.  A lot of those are popping up at outlets too so you might be able to get them even cheaper with a Nikefind.

Last edited:
Is Sol3 Society legit? I was going to cop some Kobe Elites from them.
They are.

If you check their facebook page, there's a promo code "Use code: GIANTS for $20.00 off your purchase of $250 or more"

Don't think your elites are $250+ but if anyone wants to pick up the upcoming J's, $20 off is better than no discount

Last edited:
wow, stores already got their shipment. I thought they normally get it within two weeks of release date.

Gurnee Mills Mall

Footlocker

Champs

Athletes Foot

Footaction

Finishline

You def in there
I'm also in the chicagoland area.. are all of these stores releasing the BRED IV's at midnight (at Gurnee Mills Mall)?

That mall is going to be a ZOO, but with that many stores might be worth trying to double up.

Just pre ordered a pair off sol3 society. I normally don't do these pre orders but that Black Friday early morning might be hectic. Does anyone know where they're shipping it from?

I know this isn't the Cavs thread but I'm trying to hunt down a pair; do they fit like the WC IVs or TTS? Thanks in advance.

So are sites like sol3society selling fake or b-grade black red IV's? $265 for some fakes or b grades is a tough pill to swallow.

So are sites like sol3society selling fake or b-grade black red IV's? $265 for some fakes or b grades is a tough pill to swallow.

CDP, but def scooping a pair of these

Back
Top Bottom