AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

How is the sizing on these? I have been getting 11.5 on recent Jordan releases (Raptors and Olys). 

Just a heads up, Footlocker is not selling these at midnight
http://www.icysole.com/2012/11/retro-jordan-iv-bred-footlocker-release.html

thought this was known, why would anything change for black friday? the whole point of the rules implemented was to get rid of midnight releases.
Yup, wasn't this from last black friday?

thought this was known, why would anything change for black friday? the whole point of the rules implemented was to get rid of midnight releases.
Yup, wasn't this from last black friday?

The stupidity of it all is that scenes like ^^^above are still gonna happen with or without a midnight release. Especially by insisting on doing it black friday when all the other stores, including some of the sneaker spots, are open at 12.
Tell me people are gonna act reasonable when you've got a mall footlocker open at midnight with other people waiting to cop J's at 8?

Last edited:
Last edited:
does anyone know if these are definitely releasing overseas, specifically in italy? I need to cop these and have footlockers and other sneaker stores where I'm staying

I'm not sure about this. I bought two pairs from sol3society.com and both pairs came with the size stickers. Now, I'm not sure if these fit into the "early release" batch or not, but I received them back in October.
so in other words yours are legit then right? if they didn't come with the size stickers, then they never passed nike authentication? because isnt that one of the last steps? idk lol help me out.

i mean if you bought them in october then I guess they are "early release", but maybe you actually have an authentic pair vs some other early releases that maybe are actually fake? im sure people are able to actually get their hands on pairs early, being that they are produced way before the actual release date.

if they came with stickers they could be indeed legit, legit stock.

but like i said before most if not all early release do NOT come with the size stickers.

Just a reminder that rules didn't change. Some people didn't know. I had a few emails about it so I just reiterated it.

if they came with stickers they could be indeed legit, legit stock.
but like i said before most if not all early release do NOT come with the size stickers.
yea i hear ya. but the guy above said he got his pair in october and it had size stickers. so his are prob an authentic pair, not a typical "early release" pair. thanks for all the replys man appreciate it.

his are prob an authentic pair, not a typical "early release" pair.

There's no difference
IJP copped his weeks ago back in October.
They are probably legit, but they are also clearly early release by virtue of being available in mid October.
Early release on its own is not synonymous with fake

There's no difference
IJP copped his weeks ago back in October.
They are probably legit, but they are also clearly early release by virtue of being available in mid October.
Early release on its own is not synonymous with fake
yea got ya. but whats the difference between early release bred 11 that didnt come with the red dust cover and then early releases that do come with the red dust cover?

and also in your opinion, early release is authentic, but B grade?

Last edited:
Im thinking about not even lining up for these. Seems like there are plenty of pairs to go around, I feel like it shouldn't be a problem trying to cop two pairs in my size online. What do you guys think?

Last edited:
so in other words yours are legit then right? if they didn't come with the size stickers, then they never passed nike authentication? because isnt that one of the last steps? idk lol help me out.

i mean if you bought them in october then I guess they are "early release", but maybe you actually have an authentic pair vs some other early releases that maybe are actually fake? im sure people are able to actually get their hands on pairs early, being that they are produced way before the actual release date.
I'm assuming they're legit. But as with anything, it's not a guarantee. I don't want people going around thinking that the size sticker is the one and only indicator for legitimacy. I mean, I've bought some shoes in the past year from local retailers that don't have stickers.

Im thinking about not even lining up for these. Seems like there are plenty of pairs to go around, I feel like it shouldn't be a problem trying to cop two pairs in my size online. What do you guys think?

shouldn't be too hard, no way I'm trying my local mall, not after I wasted an hour in line for the WC IV earlier this year, ended up buying a pair a couple days later from The UK. I'm just gonna go with a lot of people and camp on NDC @ 8am and hope to get a pair, instead of gambling waiting in line freezing my *** off and getting screwed :stoneface:

yea got ya. but whats the difference between early release bred 11 that didnt come with the red dust cover and then early releases that do come with the red dust cover?

and also in your opinion, early release is authentic, but B grade?

Im not in the industry, so I only have info from NT to go on. But my understanding is what I bolded above.

Many early release pairs are "authentic" in the sense that they are being made for Nike by legit Nike factories. However, these shoes arent intended for release day sales, so they MAY come with changes or deficiencies, because they are not required to go through the same Nike quality control. This does not mean that they are not real Nike/JB products, but they may not be exactly the same as the release day pairs.

Of course, that being said, there are still plenty of fakes out there.

Back
Top Bottom