AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

just left costa mesa mall got a raffle ticket just to see... these kids had their families signing up for the raffle too hahaah oh man

I really am hoping I can cop 11.5 and 12 on Friday at retail but seeing all this ticket krap it may be impossible to get 2, so I want to know beforehand in case I can only grab one.

I assume if youre wearing 11.5 on cements and other 4s so they may run the same size? the 12 cements fit me well but the play off 12s and metallic 5s are quite big.

Th fives always fit me big, I get size 11 for them and the 12s I gotta say say for the 4s, I got a sz 11.5 obsidians and they're greet, my size 12 playoffs are a bit big

Quality on these are On Point.  I wasn't expecting much, but I was definitely pleasantly surprised when my shipment arrived.  Had to keep 2 pairs for self, no question.

got a ticket at champs and footlocker today.. it was all women employees and they seemed nice. saw them put the tickets in the raffle box so i know at least im in

gona have me waiting by the phone like job applicants next 2 days haha

For all the people stressing don't worry there are plenty of pairs and my footlocker has restocked the past 3 GR release(Olympic 6 & 7 and Raptor 7s) so if you didn't get a ticket call your footlockers every day the week after release date you will get a pair. There are just way to much of these

i got an 11 1/2 for a friend but now im thinking i need a pair myself, the suede is nice and buttery in person, just have no clue whether or not the paint will chip like the cdp 08's :smh:

Paint chipping, along with creasing is inevitable.
They are shoes man, get over it.
No disrespect intended.

I see white cements going for retail - $210 tops.

riiiight. thats pretty much been the formula for every release this year.

usually...
- first week or so after initial release. $220-$240ish - resellers cashing in on quick hype

- week before next JB/NIKE release. retail-$190ish - resellers desperate to get their $ back to get the next release.

Last edited:
Hope I can score off NDC, otherwise think I'll buy in the summer time when reseller prices come back to reality ($215-225). These are going to sell for $300, or in that range, after RD :smh:.

As they say, it is easy to make a fool part with his money.

Where are you seeing this, I haven't seen an 11.5 for under $250. On another note, can we use the foot locker/ champs birthday coupon for new releases? assuming I manage to win one of the raffles.

He must be talking about used pairs.

And it's up to the store/manager if they let you use the birthday coupon. They should let you use the platinum VIP cards, because those are more like a gift card.

Keep dreaming.  If you think these IV Breds will ever resell for cheaper than $250 you're crazy.  These are more sought after than the Black Cement 3's and even now a USED pair of those will still run you about $250.

Last edited:
Keep dreaming.  If you think these IV Breds will ever resell for cheaper than $250 you're crazy.  These are more sought after than the Black Cement 3's and even now a USED pair of those will still run you about $250.
Seriously? I got a DS pair last month from a fellow NTer for 220 shipped.

Last edited:
Seriously? I got a DS pair last month from a fellow NTer for 220 shipped.
i'd say being more sought after than cement 3s is debatable and you can DEFINITELY find used pairs under $250. as for resell, i see them hitting over $250 despite being in abundance. it's a gr, but so were a lot of other kicks that still maintain their value. these are a grail and fan favorite of many so even though there's a lot, that equates to people doubling and tripling up. i know a lot of people that passed on most jordans this year, but they are coming out of the woodwork for these and the 11s. also, not everyone knew about this ticket crap so we're all lucky that we took advantage of it. easy cops won't be so easy for sought after releases.

Last edited:
Ours are arriving today. These should sell out just as quickly as the Black Cement 3 release last year.

Back
Top Bottom