AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

for future reference please just read the last couple pages in any thread you post, especially if they have 150+ pages. it has been answered numerous times. literally in the last couple pages. they release at 8.

I tried to skim the last few pages but sometimes its hard to get info through all the other post about other things related to the shoe. But Thanks for informing me though. I appreciate it.

Dudes are definitely having a very hard time reading.

And people wonder why the helpful fellas get restless.

Last edited:
so your going to base sales off the sales of independent UK shops? ok...
Jordans are not popular in Europe like they are here. Not even close. How can you not base it off the UK shops? They sold out extremely quick, meaning people were willing to 1) overpay compared to US pricing 2) take a chance on paying duties associated to them being imported.

Tomorrow it will be lower prices, higher demand, and no duties. That tells me that they'll sell out in seconds. I could be wrong but it's my prediction.

i agree the uk spots dont sell out nearly as fast as the us sites but these went quick

Good Luck everyone, no craziness in Australia, lots of pairs, and lots of pairs still available. I got mine x 2 now I can semi retire until the Blacktoes drop. Enjoy Black Friday.
[ATTACHMENT=1013]617239_10151146136283388_627171125_o.jpg (239k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

too true, felt like there was heaps, especially in our size (I see you! fellow 13'er) :smokin

Yeah, us Aussies have it pretty good for sneaker releases. However $220 AUD vs $160 USD. Luckily I get em for $140 AUD.

haha someones an employee? FL club discount allowed me to get em at $200, save something at least :\

Dudes are definitely having a very hard time reading.

And people wonder why the helpful fellas get restless.
I'm sorry, but I'm not reading thru 20+ pages just to see if eastbay alone is getting them
Not you my man. My bad, I was actually looking at  stiunit  and his off comment. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
i cant believe ppl are camping out for these shoes. how are these even that hard to get?

I am perplexed by this as well. I live in Japan, and judging by how many store have these in stock, 'THESE WERE EXTREMELY MASS PRODUCED!!" And they are saying that they may be getting restocks. JB did right by this release.

This was one of my easiest JB purchases in a very long time.

so your going to base sales off the sales of independent UK shops? ok...
Jordans are not popular in Europe like they are here. Not even close. How can you not base it off the UK shops? They sold out extremely quick, meaning people were willing to 1) overpay compared to US pricing 2) take a chance on paying duties associated to them being imported.

Tomorrow it will be lower prices, higher demand, and no duties. That tells me that they'll sell out in seconds. I could be wrong but it's my prediction.

i agree the uk spots dont sell out nearly as fast as the us sites but these went quick

i was tight. the site i got my past 4 or 5 releases at ease from kept crashing today. i think they got featured on a couple blogs so now everyone was up on it. they were atleast smart and used an external site fore checkout so wasnt too mad since i got my pairs.

I'm sorry, but I'm not reading thru 20+ pages just to see if eastbay alone is getting them
asking instead of reading contributes to all these useless posts......
I think the best thing to do is to have the info on the major websites that will get them, and the pair limit in the first post of the main/official thread. Then it will be available to all to see!

Last edited:
Y'all oversea cats are lucky,Jordans would sit on the shelves.Here in the States,they just fly off the shelves.

Y'all oversea cats are lucky,Jordans would sit on the shelves.Here in the States,they just fly off the shelves.

Not Japan! Numbered Jordan's, especially OG colors sell pretty quick. I am just shocked by the shear number of stores that got these.

Just copped at Wolfchase in Memphis. Very easy cop. Just walked in and got my size. Didn't need to camp or anything. So thankful I don't have to wake up to cop online. Good luck to everybody!

^ that overseas advantage will probably be gone next month due to a certain shoe ..

Not really. I was told that Black/Red XI are also a MASS PRODUCED GRs, they are even getting GS pairs, and Japan hardly ever get GS pairs. The only true limited shoe(s) coming out this Holiday seasons are the Thunder IV, and the Olive IX. Everything else are GRs.

Not really. I was told that Black/Red XI are also a MASS PRODUCED GRs, they are even getting GS pairs, and Japan hardly ever get GS pairs. The only true limited shoe(s) coming out this Holiday seasons are the Thunder IV, and the Olive IX. Everything else are GRs.
mm hm

JB really making people shell out the bread this year. :smh:

On top of these, cool gray and the XI's I'm going to be too broke to get any damn gifts for anyone else.... I hate prioritizing. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom