AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

ok it's been a while since I ordered from eastbay, but is it normal the my account hasn't shown the funds being withdrawn from eastbay yet?

I'm having trouble connecting to newdiamondcutter.com. I need to get my own wifi.

:D man yall and those abbreviations. I had to google NDC and niketalk to find out. Some of the other sites like SH or whatever, i still dont know.

does eastbay offer free shipping? i thought they used to do that with some new releases.....
ok it's been a while since I ordered from eastbay, but is it normal the my account hasn't shown the funds being withdrawn from eastbay yet?
It's trying to process item in to cart on eastbay.. SHould I just leave it alone or is this false hope?
There is no free shipping offered with this release.

We do not withdraw the funds from your account until your order has been shipped. Because your order was just placed, please allow more time for this to appear in your account.

At this time, the Jordan Retro 4 Bred's are still available in select sizes and not yet sold out, however, all currently available units have been added to carts and are awaiting checkout. Sizes go as carts do.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

did you have to wait long on eastbay? I can't add anything to the cart and keeps prompting me that people have them in their carts?

actually my area is called the gold coast, yea dc is filled with crome is you surround yourself with that type of people. MoCo people are soft and the police are real pressed i never said anything was wrong with MoCo, i always take my chicks out to eat in downtown bethesda dont get in your feelings now son lls. its just funny how he said uptown and you never said you were from DC..seems like your priorities are out of wack and you need to learn how to read..that is all lol
damn missed out...oh well on to the next one
Son, guaranteed i've lived here longer than you, held down spots in both counties and the district, spare me the fakin. Small-minded dudes kill me, I KNOW i'mmore official in the streets than you'll ever be, but that's neither here nor there, carry on.

Any promo for Eastbay or are these excluded there too?

On Eastbay I used code EMEBV64 to take $25 off $99 or more. The shoes DID NOT say excluded from $ or % off. When my order was confirmed I was quoted at 142.98. Checked my bank and 167.98 is on hold.

Able to cop a 15 on NDC. Been lurking on here most of 2012 after taking damn near a decade off from the shoe game. Things have changed so much! Def owe a debt of gratitude to all the regular contributors (Future, etc.). Really amazing how much you can learn on here and how much people are willing to help (if you're not a complete idiot who asks a question that's been answered 15 times already - I don't know how some of you guys have the patience!). May have to return these as the Fire Reds and Militaries were both too big in a 15 and too small in a 14. If these end up fitting the same - I'd appreciate it if someone can PM me on what I can do to make sure my return goes to a fellow NTer.

Just talked to FNL on the phone because they screwed my charge up for the shoes.  They fixed it and said my order was processing in their warehouse

After one day of breaking these out the midsole has begun to crack! I figure this was inevitable but after the first wear...I am still a bit disappointed.

Plus I'm not overly huge at 5'9, 180lbs

Last edited:
kudos too all those heads who posted links and/or shared info on where these could be had online during the whole eastbay/footlocker/finishline debacle. I managed to score two pairs (NDC & FNL) plus cop some Galaxy Rookies off the random NDC restock via twitter. :nthat:

Happy Black Friday to everyone!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom