AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

I don't think they had many pairs was hoping the foams were going to be a semi decoy..

Last edited:
The Sneaker Game,  2012:

*mouse click*...%$%@#$!! *mouse click*...%$%@#$!! *mouse click*...%$%@#$!! *mouse click*...%$%@#$!! *mouse click*...%$%@#$!! *mouse click*...%$%@#$!! *mouse click*...%$%@#$!! *mouse click*...%$%@#$!! *mouse click*...%$%@#$!! *mouse click*...%$%@#$!! *mouse click*...%$%@#$!! *mouse click*...%$%@#$!! *mouse click*...%$%@#$!! *mouse click*...%$%@#$!! *mouse click*...%$%@#$!! *mouse click*...%$%@#$!! *mouse click*...%$%@#$!! *mouse click*...%$%@#$!! *mouse click*...%$%@#$!! *mouse click*...%$%@#$!! *mouse click*...%$%@#$!! *mouse click*...%$%@#$!! *mouse click*...%$%@#$!! *mouse click*...%$%@#$!! *mouse click*...%$%@#$!! *mouse click*...%$%@#$!! *mouse click*...%$%@#$!! *mouse click*...%$%@#$!!

1 product in Cart! CHECKOUT NOW

*mouse click*..........

"We're sorry but the page has timed out! Please don't give up - that 13 year old kid might get caught using his laptop in class and you might still be able to purchase your product"

WE"RE SORRY THIS PRODUCT IS SOLD OUT

%^%#^#$%@#$%@#$%@#$%@
QFT this is how NDC releases are for me 
eyes.gif

oh well maybe there's still hope for the FNL restock, too bad they changed the website. You could save to old url and check for a restock. Now you can't.

Hoped everyone that needed a pair got it on the restock! And yes I belief we have our struggles with that ^ have it in our cart and then watch it magically dissapear

whats the production dates on the ones you guys got? mine came from NDC and product is

6/13-7/8
:nerd:

That always happens with my UPS orders. Good thing NDC FedEx my shoes because I do next day shipping.

Last edited:
sometimes i'm slow on the uptake; can someone explain to me why the 99 retros are played out?
are the 89 originals also? cause they look & feel like crap compared to these or what?

My Sole Heaven pair arrived on Monday afternoon. Here are a handful of pics. Im gonna upload a couple videos too.

Notice in the second to last picture...I thought it was weird how much shorter the laces are then the other ivs. I had a hard time lacing them loose enough to actually still be able to tie a standard knot.

From what it sounds like it wasn't much of a restock. My pairs are delivering friday but just curious, anyone else able to scoop up a pair on that restock? 

Back
Top Bottom