AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

managed to score a pair of the champs website a couple hours after the link dropped...no idea how the site didnt crash...and i am very dissapointed to say that i have literally seen hundreds of pairs popping up on my local craigslist.  but NONE of them are selling.  haha that sucks for those resellers and at least they not making profit on them

Hey guys, let me start off by saying im not a big sneaker collector however i was in manhattan yesterday and came accross these jordans.  I fell in love.  They didnt have my size in stock.  I went to eastbay and searched jordan 4.  On the page it says available in 17 hours.  Does anyone know if they are getting new stock in?

hahaha, thats more like it! call that murder than marry! more money than you ever seen *****! **** a conversation !!! i got them Retros. :tongue: lo

Naw you hook it up here, you just remember I was your first sub. 
roll.gif
That's why I'm throwing in 10 slips for you my man :wink:.. Up your chances haha

How would you guys rate the these IV's. The guy in the shoe store is bugging me about getting a pair. We cool, even said he would LayAway them if I didn't have all the money right now but the only 4's I really like are the Tours and Sand's and I have the Sands. But I'm debating on these because they are classic to me just not a fan of how 4's handle aging.

How would you guys rate the these IV's. The guy in the shoe store is bugging me about getting a pair. We cool, even said he would LayAway them if I didn't have all the money right now but the only 4's I really like are the Tours and Sand's and I have the Sands. But I'm debating on these because they are classic to me just not a fan of how 4's handle aging.
I agree with the aging man can't argue there.

Quality?  It's alright it is what it is, I would definitely you recommend you getting a pair for collection purposes and rocking heat man!  These are an instant classic, can't pass it up if you have a chance to get them.  With all that said if you do choose to purchase them I would recommend those Spenco Insoles to prevent the paint chipping and mid sole cracking.  The nubuck is a bit ashy, but the quality over with the insole is decent.

Overall pull the trigger, I would if it was retail to the prices of $200.

I can't wait to get anothet pair of them fresh *** retro 11 , in red i got them in blue now i want the red. try too keep it real.!!

I agree with the aging man can't argue there.

Quality?  It's alright it is what it is, I would definitely you recommend you getting a pair for collection purposes and rocking heat man!  These are an instant classic, can't pass it up if you have a chance to get them.  With all that said if you do choose to purchase them I would recommend those Spenco Insoles to prevent the paint chipping and mid sole cracking.  The nubuck is a bit ashy, but the quality over with the insole is decent.

Overall pull the trigger, I would if it was retail to the prices of $200.
I'm going to sleep on it, really don't want to get them but come summer I know how that itch is going to be. Plus the Bred XI's colorway and the 4's means that the clothes you purchase will work with both and that's good come Bar B Que season because like most things,lol, will darken XI'x soles.

Planned on getting these instead of the XI's but had a chance to cop at retail so I did. These will probably be my last Jordan since I've pretty much had everything else but these. Soooo tempted to think buying 99's won't crumble on me but I'm staying strong lol

Congrats to everyone that got there's delivered and actually got it. I'm still mad at ups. I said the cement 4s would be my last and decided to get these should've just stuck with my natural instinct.

[quote name="AImbriano" url="/t/328052/air-jordan-4-black-cement-grey-black-friday-via-counterkicks-03-08-12/8730#post_16830044"  I went to eastbay and searched jordan 4.  On the page it says available in 17 hours.  Does anyone know if they are getting new stock in?[/quote]

I think what you saw was the link for the Thunders

Might try those insoles that you guys are talking about. Still haven't bought wearable shoe trees that I was gonna get to prevent creasing.

Hey guys, let me start off by saying im not a big sneaker collector however i was in manhattan yesterday and came accross these jordans.  I fell in love.  They didnt have my size in stock.  I went to eastbay and searched jordan 4.  On the page it says available in 17 hours.  Does anyone know if they are getting new stock in?

We are currently sold out of these and we do not have any information on a restock.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

Any sites have these :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :tongue:

just heard a rumor everyone's favorite site is restocking these real soon starts with F

Last edited:
looks like @finishline will be re-releasing the BRED IVs tomorrow 12/23 at 8am EST!

just saw this

Back
Top Bottom