AIR JORDAN 4 BLACK - MATTE SILVER - GAME ROYAL $190 June 17th 2017

Looks like they're available on StockX for slightly over retail.

I was on there yesterday and thought about bidding. It looks like the most recent sales have been in the $160 to $170 range, so I was naturally hoping to snag em for a price closer to that. $200 isn't bad at all, though, considering I really like the shoe and had full intention to cop them last year. I just copped some resale Black Cement 3's and Tinker 3's, so I'm probably being a bit more stingy with my money than is typical, haha!

Thanks for looking out!

I swear I just saw them available for retail on Jimmy Jazz or Villa or something like that a few days ago, I did a quick check right now and I am not seeing anything though. But if you hold out I wouldn't be surprised if they started turning up at outlets.

But yeah you missed some sweet deals on them already. I was able to snag my pair for about $110 off a Nike.com clearance sale.

I swear I just saw them available for retail on Jimmy Jazz or Villa or something like that a few days ago, I did a quick check right now and I am not seeing anything though. But if you hold out I wouldn't be surprised if they started turning up at outlets.

I'm thinking about holding out. It seems like they sat for a minute and were available for a super low price, but recently all got snagged. Copped some for my son last night on Hibbett Sports for $70. Was hoping like crazy that I'd find some in a retail store at a discount but it looks like the run might be over for now. I'll have to hit the outlet soon. Hopefully, I don't give in to StockX/GOAT before I can make it to the outlet, haha!

Side note: Anyone know why I wouldn't be able to see photos on the forum? It's been over a year since I frequented the site and I'm not sure if something happened that I'm not aware of.

But yeah you missed some sweet deals on them already. I was able to snag my pair for about $110 off a Nike.com clearance sale.
Cool ish. I also ate real good when they where on the flash sale. bdangerfield bdangerfield , depending on your size...i did just see some on FA. But i would definitely monitor stock x and the outlets. They were plentiful for at least a month. I can only guess that they will show up at an outlet.the trick is timing it when the store gets something good.
Capture+_2018-05-05-12-07-07.png Capture+_2018-05-05-12-06-50.png

Cool ish. I also ate real good when they where on the flash sale. bdangerfield bdangerfield , depending on your size...i did just see some on FA. But i would definitely monitor stock x and the outlets. They were plentiful for at least a month. I can only guess that they will show up at an outlet.the trick is timing it when the store gets something good.
Capture+_2018-05-05-12-07-07.png Capture+_2018-05-05-12-06-50.png

Indeed. I just found em but not in my size. Now I'm over here considering sizing up, haha! Ridiculous! I could also grab the white motorsports if I size down to an 11.5. Should not be considering this but man do I love a good deal, haha.

No problem! I hope you're able to snag em. I'm still on the hunt!
Yea it’s a bit nerve wrecking when the quantity is low.
It’s like you have to wait for the order approval then wait for fulfillment.
Then you get to enjoy the bag of death and just hope the shoes aren’t that bad because the box is probably going to be in bad shape.

Yea it’s a bit nerve wrecking when the quantity is low.
It’s like you have to wait for the order approval then wait for fulfillment.
Then you get to enjoy the bag of death and just hope the shoes aren’t that bad because the box is probably going to be in bad shape.

I think you snagged the last one. Was gonna order em for my big-foot daughter, haha!

All this talk in here reminded me that the little one asked for these a month ago. Totally forgot so I just copped him a pair (preschool size) for $40 off Sheikh. You know your habit is rubbing off when a 7 year old asks for “alternate motorsport 4s” by name.

I don't see these on Shiekh when doing a search; where do you see them?

All this talk in here reminded me that the little one asked for these a month ago. Totally forgot so I just copped him a pair (preschool size) for $40 off Sheikh. You know your habit is rubbing off when a 7 year old asks for “alternate motorsport 4s” by name.

Haha!!! Quite the educated child you have there!

Back
Top Bottom