Air Jordan 4 Cavs TwentyTwelve

Hello all, I have an issue regarding a used pair of AJ4 Cavs that i recently had purchased. Everything seemed legit up onto the twentytwelve part. The left shoe has the branding in the correct position while the right shoe has it BUT it is upside down. Will this indicate if the shoe is a b-grade or fake? ? Thanks in advance to whoever replies. Please aknowledge me.

More than likely they are replicas not B grades.. Clear detailed pix of the shoes and box etc. are needed to be 100%..

Hello, thanks for replying. There is no box that came with the shoe. It all looks on point from far as I'm concerned. Just that upside down twentywelve has been irking me. Anyone else has input or knowledge with this? I will provide photos later.

Yes post pics of them both. That's odd that one is upside down I've never seen that before. There is also a specific font they should be.

Yes post pics of them both. That's odd that one is upside down I've never seen that before. There is also a specific font they should be.

Yeah its odd, I have a legit pair of bred 4's from footlocker and they have twentytwelve on both sides. Left and right shoe. I just wanted to know why this right side is upside down. The font is ok but im just confused and needed the encourageing words. I'll post pics tonight.

Pics would help bro, do you still have receipt? Its always good to ask if they were returned shoes. Sometimes employees dont't know and have accepted returns from fake shoes. Employees should be taught about fakes but unfortunately corporate offices don't think its important. What a shame

Pics would help bro, do you still have receipt? Its always good to ask if they were returned shoes. Sometimes employees dont't know and have accepted returns from fake shoes. Employees should be taught about fakes but unfortunately corporate offices don't think its important. What a shame

The cavs were bought from Ebay. For 190. I thought it was all good. Price was "fair" for a used product. Believe me I did alot of research before I bought it. It did not come with a box at all. Just the shoe itself. I recently found out about the twentytwelve branding thus it sparked my curiosity.

Back
Top Bottom