Air Jordan 4 "Dunk From Above" To Release (3/19/16)

These are really REALLY nice but just not sure they are necessary

Similar to the Alternate 4's, and all three GR lowtop 5's we've seen so far, they aren't for me. I've been a fan of all of them from the start, but there are too many other releases coming out and those planned for later this year that I have to put my attention towards. The 5's especially I like but just can't justify spending that retail price on. :smh: Hopefully they'll start hitting discounts soon. Having picked up the Kobe 11's that dropped yesterday and a pair of Saucony's last weekend as well, I can't afford to take my eye (and wallet :lol:) off the main prize i've been thirsting after all year: French Blue 12's. :smokin Might pick up a few of these releases i've paseds on next month however, as there's currently nothing releasing that I want. Might just take the month to build up my bank account though.

Last edited:

Similar to the Alternate 4's, and all three GR lowtop 5's we've seen so far, they aren't for me. I've been a fan of all of them from the start, but there are too many other releases coming out and those planned for later this year that I have to put my attention towards. The 5's especially I like but just can't justify spending that retail price on.
mean.gif
Hopefully they'll start hitting discounts soon. Having picked up the Kobe 11's that dropped yesterday and a pair of Saucony's last weekend as well, I can't afford to take my eye (and wallet
laugh.gif
) off the main prize i've been thirsting after all year: French Blue 12's.
smokin.gif
Might pick up a few of these releases i've paseds on next month however, as there's currently nothing releasing that I want. Might just take the month to build up my bank account though.
FTL has taken the exclusions off the fire red 5 lows.... That fast....

Similar to the Alternate 4's, and all three GR lowtop 5's we've seen so far, they aren't for me. I've been a fan of all of them from the start, but there are too many other releases coming out and those planned for later this year that I have to put my attention towards. The 5's especially I like but just can't justify spending that retail price on. :smh: Hopefully they'll start hitting discounts soon. Having picked up the Kobe 11's that dropped yesterday and a pair of Saucony's last weekend as well, I can't afford to take my eye (and wallet :lol: ) off the main prize i've been thirsting after all year: French Blue 12's. :smokin Might pick up a few of these releases i've paseds on next month however, as there's currently nothing releasing that I want. Might just take the month to build up my bank account though.

FTL has taken the exclusions off the fire red 5 lows.... That fast....

:wow:

That's crazy. They must really have not sold at all this past weekend. :lol: Good for people that want them though. And if they didn't sell well at Foot Locker I can't imagine that they did great anywhere else, which should see them hitting discounts within a month or so.

Just got my call from the 1 raffle i put in for
smokin.gif
. So whats the prediction on these, sellout instantly or hang around for a few days to a week?

Just got my call for the 1 raffle I put in for. So what is the word on these? Sell out immediatley or can get them next week with no problem?
On a Tuesday?
eek.gif
Yup Shoe City gives out Tickets on Sunday & Monday and calls on Tuesday's. I called them at 11am est and ask if they had started calling yet and the guy said no. 5 min later my cell rings and its a chick from Shoe City saying i won my size be there on Saturday between (and then the line went dead!!!!) I was freaking out   lol. but she called back a couple mins later and said to be there between 8-9
smokin.gif

Hmmm... Lets see, moderately limited retro release with backstory and theme tie-in culminating in an obscure but safe colorway done in exceptionally-well-for-the-norm materials.

Smells a little like shattered backboard 1s to me but those were the definition of limited. Don't think these 4s will be that hard.

Last edited:
This will be one of those color ways you pull out in five years that everyone has forgotten.

And despite being a moderate seller, everyone will speak with reverence.

And flame emojis.

If those still exist then.

This will be one of those color ways you pull out in five years that everyone has forgotten.

And despite being a moderate seller, everyone will speak with reverence.

And flame emojis.

If those still exist then.

I see them like DTRT 3s, only with much better materials.

Put in a raffle and FTL said I'll have em easy because no one wants them. I hit my Devin the Dude voice ***And it's more for me"

Alternate's sat for a good month online so I could see these doing the same.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom