Air Jordan 4 Eminem Promo Sample

dsc00326.jpg

dsc00329e.jpg

dsc00337s.jpg

dsc00344g.jpg

dsc00347u.jpg

dsc00349t.jpg

dsc00353.jpg

(mods delete thread if this has been posted)

Any NT have these?

mad late this is old and dj am has one so if u here am give this guy a holler

i saw someone wear those when i went to tape that
jordan heads movie infront of the jordan statue....

These are old. They're selling a pair on ebay size 9.5 if anyone interested.

And if you have $9K on handn

for real dude those are tight, but try checking the forum before you start a new thread....

if they never dropped back then, and released as a gr right now, everyone would hate. these would get mad SMH's. shoes aren't nice because they'relimited.

those wuld never be released, they were made for eminem and his friends and family, its just some how a few paires were sampled offf and rich peeps got therehands on em but yah this is old old old old news

Originally Posted by Raygotsjays

those wuld never be released, they were made for eminem and his friends and family, its just some how a few paires were sampled offf and rich peeps got there hands on em but yah this is old old old old news
I know they will never release, just wondering when they were given out to the fam. Was it for his encore release. Im doing this thing where Ihave every Jordan made and retail, production # release date and colorway, but I dont know much on these. Kind of like AIr Jordan.com but and updated versionof it.

i don't really like them. for whatever reason, i don't really like blue shoes (except i love the penny foams)

i think they had a all red suede pair of 4 similar to that before made specially for MJ....

Back
Top Bottom