Air Jordan 4 "Prism" Preview & Early Thoughts

These should be called the Air Jordan IV "Elton Johns", "Unicorns", or "Liberaces". If you don't know about any of the nicknames I mentioned you should Google them.

this has had to been the funniest post I've read on these boards in a while. Kudos!

Originally read about these on Sneakernews (http://sneakernews.com/2013/07/29/air-jordan-iv-prism-preview/)

Apparently JB is planning to try a new concept next year with this release of what appears to be a IV model with a shiny silver upper. No word yet on whether this is a GS release only or if this will be available in all sizes (or if these will even release at all). Has JB lost their mind or are you feeling this flashy new creative colorway? All thoughts are welcome!

View media item 517298View media item 517299
Photos are not mine in any way. Originally copied from Sneakernews.com

Lol. Do these come without midsoles? XD
Calling these wacko jacko 4s!
"But these jays are not my son!"

I saw the prism hat in champs yesterday. My 3 year old daughters like it. I would by this in 10.5c if I can get 2. You don't know how annoying it is to have twins and sometimes the new releases online are limit 1

Well we all k ow when Nike finds a new color scheme or color name they like to slap it on all their hype shoes and anticipated hot sellers example first the South Beach colorway was on the Lebron 8's then we start seeing them all over Nike's & Jordan's. Then there's that "Gamma Blue" color there startling to put on a bunch of releases (Weatherman Foamposites, Lebron XI "Iron Man" and Black & Gamma Blue Jordan XI) and just like those different colors just mentioned we now have this hologram like color which I personally don't think is bad. But I'm sure we're going to start seeing it used more example below

View media item 527908
View media item 527909

why 
mean.gif

jb is praying these go along the same lines of the glow's but they wont ...these are turrible

So many other colorways they could retro for the IV :smh:... So many new colorways they could come up with for the IV that would be better than the stuff from this year (excluding the toros) :smh:

They are really AF1'ing the IIIs and IVs over at JB like the did the aj1 :lol:

Photos are not mine in any way. Originally copied from Sneakernews.com
yeah I thought these are football cleats too (the photo was taken like that on purpose)

well kinda shaped like it (these below are baseball 4s btw)

Last edited:
Please please dont be a real release... this is one of my FAVORITE models. This is getting ridiculous

Please please dont be a real release... this is one of my FAVORITE models. This is getting ridiculous
I understand how you feel but it's inevitable. look for crazier releases in the next 2 or 3 years. they have already shown us they are changing things up for this new generation of "sneakerheads". including prices that cater to the idiots.
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom