Air Jordan 4 Retro "Alternate '89" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I just wore these for the first time and got some blue jeans stain.  Used a combination of products of Simple Green, Oxy Clean, rubbing alcohol, and maybe something else and got everything out of the leather.  Was able to get most of it off of the plastic part of the heel and wings but if you look closely you can still see some.

I've searched the cleaning/maintenance threads but most of them only talk about leather.  Any suggestions for the plastic?  As they are right now they're ok...would like to get most of whatever is left out also.

thanks
in the future, do what i do....put clear packing tape on the inside of the cuffs/hems of your jeans. that way only the tape touches your kicks.

Last edited:
With white shoes try to wear jeans that are washed a couple of times or a pre-wash from the store. Raw denim will always bleed no matter how many times they're washed. I've gotten used to it since I mostly wear raw denim and I love the raw indigo contrast with white shoes, but every time I see that indigo on the tongue, heel and laces for the first time it bothers me.
This is probably why I've never had jean stains on my shoes. I was wondering why this happened. Thanks

Man I was thinking the same thing :lol: :rofl: Hell I was surprised when dude originally mentioned that he was sold at of smaller sizes at his store. These can be found everywhere.

If you'd point me in the right direction I'd greatly appreciate it since all retailers by me are sold out.

in person these are great. jordan is putting out nice colorways that are priced too high. gratefully most general release pairs are outlet bound this year. may be a good idea creating an outlet fund for just this reason

I could see a black cw with this concept not saying that's in the works, just knowing JB anything is possible.

Damn!!!!...missed that FNL restock any1 might know where a 9.5 is still available online!!...thanks

Back
Top Bottom