Air Jordan 4 retro oreo 2015 Legit Check Please

Toe box looks worn out or the leather just isn't tumble anymore,can u get pics of the lace tabs where the dots are located

in this pic u can see the dots on the left if thats what you were talking about

They're mine, I'm new to sneakers and I heard 4s are really hard to spot fakes so I just wanted to post, I bought them from a friend's friend who's a reseller for 230 when they came out

Do they come off easily? that picture of mine just looks like one the dots fell off from wearing them.. but hten again when I got them I noticed there were a couple small defects, maybe a couple of the dots just fell off but mine looks like yours to me

Last edited:
I notice my 4 dots on the bottom is more line up to the 3 holes above it,your looks to be going more far apart and downward

I noticed that too, and about the shape I know what youre talking about now, the top side of the flap that I just posted its shaped like yours but the bottom is more straight

So I don't know,a pair of teals that look like yours and it got pass as legit,but all my 4's look the same it doesn't have a solid line but looks like shape of a bat

Yeah it's weird, I think its just an issue of quality.. I have the OG box as well and the numbers match the shoe and the paper is also legit, I think mine just came with a lot more defects. Unless some1 here can be of assistance and point any red flags, they seem ok so far.

Back
Top Bottom