AIR JORDAN 4 RETRO - WHITE/NEUTRAL GREY/MILITARY BLUE - 308497-105 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

I honestly think the Jumpman's on the back because regular shoe buyers would be confused by Nike and Jordan on the same shoe.

Beautiful shoe though, hope it sits again.

More pics 
Air-Jordan-4-Military-Blue-2012-3.jpg

Air-Jordan-4-Military-Blue-2012-1.jpg

Air-Jordan-4-Military-Blue-2012-3.jpg

Air-Jordan-4-Military-Blue-2012-2.jpg

More Pics At TheShoeGame

those aren't the 2012 pair. those are some sds/air-randy fake promos
look st em again. they dont even have a heel bump. they look like straight up fakes from the front

Originally Posted by secretzofwar

I honestly think the Jumpman's on the back because regular shoe buyers would be confused by Nike and Jordan on the same shoe.

Beautiful shoe though, hope it sits again.

Hmmm... interesting take.

Never considered it from a non-shoe enthusiasts' perspective.

If there was a props button, you'd get it (and in other ways as well).

; )

Plus if they started putting nike air on the jordan's again everybody would have nike air J's... now, only real Jordan Heads have those

WOOO!! IDK WHY BUT THE MILITARY BLUE 4'S ARE MY FAVORITE OF ALL TIME. I LOVE THEM MORE THAN MY BRED XI
2sbqums.jpg

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by BigPoppaBaker04

Cant wait, my 06 pair is done
karyuo.jpg
What in Gods name did you do to those????
roll.gif
Couple scuffs here and there, got caught in the rain once or twice...before I knew it they turned into an everyday shoe then beaters. I love the shoe though, I wore them almost everyday for over a year

LOL are the last militarys still worth anything? why are they releasing this trash again? they were decent but they were the most uncomfortable 4's i've owned that i didn't even want to keep them even as beaters. probably the most terrible quality i've owned.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

if they haven't fixed the quality issue on the 4 count me OUT (my cdp iv's look like $*+*)
i concur........ my mist blues felt like bricks.

If the quality is decent enough, the Royal 10's and these are the only ones I'm looking forward to.

Not a big fan of the Tech White, 12's, and Breds aren't that spectacular to me

Back
Top Bottom