Air Jordan 4 "Royalty" to release February 4, 2017

Same as every Jordan that doesn't cost $400.

Did people actually expect real gold?
That's what I think when I read something about the gold being plastic. I mean really who in their right mind would think they'd actually use something more or actual gold lol.

Man if we talking bout resell or hype yeah masters win but if we talking bout quality and buying what you like not being a hypebeast then they are equal. Rock what you like but don't knock the next man because they didn't sell out lol

Last edited:
this was a Ultra Hype!!! Shoe almost Wonna say they Made these for HypeBeast!!!Nt Saying you are one...Because you copp.I like the shoe,Dope concept,Just couldn't Pull DAT Trigger tho.This Might be the Most love hated shoe This year...Were just getting started Who knows what jb will surprise us wit...Masters didn't really have to much hype,The just flew,to everybody's surprise

Last edited:
I think these are fire. I like to wear gold jewelry and shirts with gold accents. I have owned a ton of Jays and really like black suede gold color way option. The suede is really nice, it's like JB forgot the last step of brushing the suede. These will be great to give my Bred 4's a break until they get retro'd.

View media item 2327071

Agreed. I love these 4's.

I get the feeling much of the slander is due to the fact that it's a general release. Had it been super rare, it'd somehow look better in the eyes of the critics.

Idc either way. I like the shoe. Glad I bought it.

laugh.gif
this dude is NTs E-40
you can actually understand 40 tho

These are fire, the shoe isn't that bad the suede is good after some brushes it looks way better the only bad thing is the plastic tabs but that's no issue with me the shoes are dope going straight to feet tomorrow

Agreed. I love these 4's.

I get the feeling much of the slander is due to the fact that it's a general release. Had it been super rare, it'd somehow look better in the eyes of the critics.

Idc either way. I like the shoe. Glad I bought it.

Exactly. If these were limited everyone would have went crazy. Lol I mean people did buy those db 13s. Those were hideous.

Last edited:
Waiting for these to hit NDC clearance.. then these will be had.  Cannot pay retail for them.  

Odd looking sticker in my nike+ pair...
i think thats the qc sticker? previous pairs have had those too.
That started with the wool 12s, it's some type of treatment on the shoes to help prevent molding issues. After AJ KO mold fiasco they had to do something
yea i remember that fiasco. the pics of the KOs with mold spots makin them look like they camo had me dying. i wasnt interested in those, but still a terrible thing that they def had to address. glad they did.

Saw these on the hash wall earlier for retail plus 30% off. One pair I assume was a return because the paint had indents in it like it's gon crack soon and the other pair looked like a display pair

Back
Top Bottom