Air jordan 4 thunder legit check

Heal tab looks on point. I would suggest to take a pic of the shoes facing opposite ways and showcase the heal, I can do a better comparison. Plus the yellow seems off but I think that is due to poor lighting.

I forgot to mention I'm trying to get these I don't actually have them but I'll ask for more pictures

This is what the guy said "sorry not home right now the sneakers are in great condition no heel drag, cracks or scuffs these kicks never touched grass or dirt.. trusted seller check my feedback and thanks for the interest"

They look good to me I agree with the yellow being not bright enough but it seems to be caused by the photography environment

If they are how they are in the picture, the yellow is not right. But it could be the lighting, everything else is on point.

If they are how they are in the picture, the yellow is not right. But it could be the lighting, everything else is on point.
agreed. Also op i would not buy from any seller who instead of addition pictures tells me to check his feedback. He could have sold fakes to many satisfied morons. Wouldn't be the first time we saw a highly rated seller pushing fakes. Just my opinion, Good sellers of authentic shoes usually have no problem sending pics.

Agreed tha colors look off, and that's not factory laced, 4s don't come laced like that. So either tha seller, took tha laces all tha way out and replaced them or they aren't real.

Back
Top Bottom